Need Gen2 Cowl / Hump

RussellJ

Rick Rollin'
Registered
I am looking for a second Cowl/Hump for a Gen2 Hayabusa. I have one already I just want one to experiment with and try a few ideas I have in my head. It can be scratched and not very pretty and Id still take it. Let me know!

You can have mine. I butchered it trying to do the grab rail hump mod. Don't know what your plans are but pay shipping and it's yours. Can send pics if you want?

You can have mine. I butchered it trying to do the grab rail hump mod. Don't know what your plans are but pay shipping and it's yours. Can send pics if you want?

I need it to be useable :lol: If it has scratches and can be repainted and used it is ok. But butchered.... thanks though :beerchug:

Blanca is a clean guy like I am, his idea of butchered might be different than yours... How about some pics Blanca? !! ???

If it's butchered you can still make a Haloween mask out of it :laugh: Maybe the eye holes are already cut out

The gaps I cut out for the grab rail came out all messed up.
It still functions and still clips on no probs, just on the bike with bar on it looks Fd up.
I'll post a pic or two later tonight if you want.

My gen 2 didn’t come with one, bought a used matching paint hump on eBay for less than $50 , had to buy the $16 decal though

Back