Rear cowl (hump) mod

Worth is?

• Yes

Votes: 68 40.7%
  • No

Votes: 99 59.3%

• Total voters
I have been thinking about doing that mod to my hump, but I really dont wanna screw anything up... I wanted to make it as least noticeable in the daylight and light up an night. Possible to get a clear blue plastic that could be molded into the kanji cutout?..? I dont kow

Not worth it to me cuz I'm a baller on a budget. But if you got the the cheese go
for it.

I like it. Some states that be illegal(depending on light color) to have on while riding.
$400 isn't all that bad for what you are getting compared to other mods that are for appearance.

It really boils down to If you willing to pay that much for it. :beerchug:

so, if we´re talking about cowl-stuff, i´d like to ask something, too - sorry for disturbing this poll.

anybody riding this one and can share experiences and if possible some pics?

STREET_HELMET_JXA101D_015.jpg

so, if we´re talking about cowl-stuff, i´d like to ask something, too - sorry for disturbing this poll.

anybody riding this one and can share experiences and if possible some pics?

STREET_HELMET_JXA101D_015.jpg

I said no to the poll Godzilla where did you find that?

these can be found via ebay. they are not that expensive and available in a lot of colors. i like the decnt custom look. i´m thinking ´bout buying a black one and replacing the grill by golden ones matching the rest of my bike.
would be helpfull to hear some experiences about quality and look and see some pix mounted at a bike.
... otherwise i think i have to buy one and make my own experiences ;-)

check this: SUZUKI GSXR 1300 HAYABUSA BLACK SEAT COWL #10:eBay Motors (item 110387627012 end time May-18-09 12:55:12 PDT)

Wonder if the black color will match?

Pit-eck Product... Doubt it will match up very well. 149 Negative feed back in the last 12months.

Basically budget product on a budget price. Prime example of you get what you pay for. A lot of issues could be avoided if they had decent quality control. Basically parts are made and how ever they turn out is how they end up getting shipped.

Their pricing does give them a lot of Ebay business.

Sorry to add to the thread derailing.

Pit-eck Product... Doubt it will match up very well. 149 Negative feed back in the last 12months.

...and 11709 positive...

i bought some stuff at pit-eck and always have been satisfied. sure - budget stuff can be horrible, but on the other side: not everything that costs a bunch of bucks is high-qualitity just because it´s expensive.

but you´re right in common - that´s why i´m asking for some experiences.

Everyone's got to pick their poison. Do what drves you. I did mine, and it turned out great. People are jealous at bike nights!

IMG_0340.jpg

IMG_0339.jpg

IMG_0340.jpg

IMG_0339.jpg

250.00, I say hell yeah!

400.00, No way, they could offer it for less. Plus you have to pay to ship your cowl to them.

I wonder how a carbon fiber cowl would look on a black busa.. with maybe a black stripe to tie it together or something... I saw one on ebay for a good price.. there were carbon side fairings for like 450 as well.

Back