Rear Corbin seat for wifey..

Dozerdriver

Registered
We got a Corbin rear seat with backrest for my wifes bike. She is always worried about my daughter falling off. This should help out a lot and it doesn't look as bad as I thought it was going to.

0312111900a.jpg

We got one for my wife a while back and it was the best thing I ever bought for the bike. It makes me feel safe about getting on the throttle if I need to, and makes her comfortable because she can sit up and not worry about it.

I paid around $600 for the front, rear and backrest.

I just bought and received the exact same seats for my bike. When I had first talked to my wife about getting a Busa, she said she wouldn't ride on it (I also have a 07 GSXR 600, she thought it would be too much like that). It was a picture of these corbin seats that convinced her that she would be fine on it. Can't wait to get out once the snow meits (we still have about 4 or 5 feet, could be June if it doesn't start warming up around here).

:beerchug:

I know...just kidding around...I can certainly see the reason for it, but I'd have to take that thing off pretty sharpish once my wife was off the back.

I know...just kidding around...I can certainly see the reason for it, but I'd have to take that thing off pretty sharpish once my wife was off the back.

Yeah, swap it for the cowl when she's off. I wonder if they come in white?:laugh:

This is on my wifes bike for when she rides my daughter. I ride my older daughter and she rides the younger one. My wife doesn't ride on the back :whistle:

Back