Reaper Risers and Windscreen

NearDeath

Donating Member
Registered
Pics to come sometime this week...

I finally got my reaper risers in and that was a pain in the butt to say the least. My steel breaded brake lines were somewhat short, so I had to squeeze everything I could out of the slack in order to get my 1" risers to fit. I am glad I didn't go with the 1.25" risers... there is no way my brake lines would have supported the extra .25" beleive it or not. (had to remove brake line clamps and reposition the line on the caliper.)

First Thoughts....
I didn't lower the bike when I installed them. (Wanted to keep stock height until I can get an adjustable kick stand.) I have to admit, it is amazing at how much an 1" rise can make in the riding position. I can definetly tell a difference, but I haven't rode it long enough to see how much of a benefit the 1" is going to be.

On the windscreen, it is nice being able to see the gauges without having to duck under the windscreen. THe superior wind block while tucked is a welcome feature. (like the looks too)

Thanks Reaper for the excellent support and service. I submitted emails to reaper and he responded right away and I had the risers 3 days after I ordered them!!!
smile.gif

CLoud

ZG DB: Dark Smoke

300 posts... (I am now a seasoned pilot; guess I can push the bike a little harder now...) play'n
smile.gif

<!--EDIT|Cloud9
Reason for Edit: None given...|1083009690 -->

Can you show some pics of your bike with the reaper risers and ZG DB windscreen?

Thanks! I know I, and probably others, would like to see how those risers look on the 'Busa!

I just put mine on yesterday (I had to polish them first) I will post some pics of them tonight. How do you like the DB windscreen??

Back