Reaper risers installed!

macbusa

Registered
Just got back from my test ride with the Reaper risers.  Awesome!!!  I can't believe what a difference a 1 1/4 inch riser makes - they really help to take some weight off your wrists.  Thanks -  Mike at Reaper Cycle Worx.

I did have to loosen and reposition the clamp for the front brake line to give me some slack - it was too tight to get the front right riser in until I did.  Other than that the install was a breeze.

My brake master cylinder hits the windscreen when turned full left but I think I may be able to move the it just a bit to clear the screen.  I'm getting a ZG double bubble soon so it may not be an issue.

<!--EDIT|macbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1087349318 -->

i just removed my riser after about 3k of rolling and went with a lowering tree and you are so right about the wrist pressure. i really didnt notice when i put em on but dropping the handles back down has my hands going numb again!i miss the riser front that perspective.  enjoy the ride get the db screen and get out of the wind

<!--EDIT|onetimedownbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1087357432 -->

I have the 1" reapers installed and the 1.25" are on the way... Excellent product, quality , and service...
smile.gif

I have the 1" reapers installed and the 1.25" are on the way... Excellent product, quality , and service...
smile.gif
If you have the 1" why are you going to the 1.25"? Do you think they will work better? I am just thinking about getting some but don't know what length to get. Right now I am leaning towards the 1".

Thanks for any help.

Back