Really, Did you just say that?

Fastfrog007

Donating Member
Registered
We've all talked to some less informed folks about our bikes. Some just dont know and others need help with thier velcrow shoes... Anyway, I heard a good one at the gas station the other night...

"Is that a Hayabusa? I heard those were illegal in NY"

I didnt even know what to say to that, Its not a Hand grenade, its motorcycle.

That was one of the best "duh's" Ive ever heard. Lets here the stories guys, I know you've talked to some ill-informed folks lately.

Hold on, a man can marry a man, buy my bikes illegal :laugh:

Well I could have pulled it off :poke:

Not really, not here. Usually got a good story, that takes the cake. Speaking of cake, a guy here's cousin sent us some rum cakes that were AMAZING!!!!! GOOD LORD They are good!!! :laugh:

My cousin wouldn't send me any cakes, NOOOOOOOOOO! But he's in Connecticut anyways, which is right up the road from NY. BTW, did you know Busa's are illegal in NY?

Most interesting I heard was..

"My friends John and Johnny have full race Hayabusa's. They don't even have kick stands, they use the exhaust as a kick stand. They do 140 in the quarter"

:peoples:

Someone ask me the other day. Is it true that you are required to buy a life insurance to ride that bike?

Most interesting I heard was..

"My friends John and Johnny have full race Hayabusa's. They don't even have kick stands, they use the exhaust as a kick stand. They do 140 in the quarter"

:peoples:
This could actually be true.

My favorite "Your speedometer says 185, how fast does this thing go?"

yea, a TiWinder would hold a lowered busa upright pretty easily. and 140 in the quarter is also quite possible. ****, that's only what, 4th gear?

i had a guy tell me he had a 200hp cbr600 that would beat me hands down. i then ask him what he had done to the bike and he said he bored the motor out and gave it a "big" tune. for some reason when i told him to put his money wear his mouth was, he said the bike was in another state:whistle:

I think that guy was at my friend's house the other night:laugh:
He told me how Japan was making a new 240mph "special" bike.
Oh, and did you know BMW makes Ducati?:rofl:

I got the best of ALL. I was at McDonalds getting nourishment for my 320lb body when I overhear someone talking about my bike in the parking lot. "Yeah, Harley Davidson makes those for Suzuki". I'm not making this up. I was speechless. I finished my drink and left on my Harley made bike!

I got the best of ALL. I was at McDonalds getting nourishment for my 320lb body when I overhear someone talking about my bike in the parking lot. "Yeah, Harley Davidson makes those for Suzuki". I'm not making this up. I was speechless. I finished my drink and left on my Harley made bike!

And Porsche makes Harley, so I own a Porsche! :cheerleader:

Droid via Tapatalk

Hey ford used to make jaguar...nothing would surprise me these days.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

We've all talked to some less informed folks about our bikes. Some just dont know and others need help with thier velcrow shoes... Anyway, I heard a good one at the gas station the other night...

"Is that a Hayabusa? I heard those were illegal in NY"

I didnt even know what to say to that, Its not a Hand grenade, its motorcycle.

That was one of the best "duh's" Ive ever heard. Lets here the stories guys, I know you've talked to some ill-informed folks lately.[/QUOTE/]

You should have gotten his name and then told him to keep quite so you don’t get arrested….IF they find me I will come find you!

I got 1 for y'all.....yesterday while in military uniform having dinner before going into work I had 2 teenage cagers ask me if that was my bike in the parking lot??? Well it was the only bike and my helmet was in the chair next to me. Conversation went like this.

The 1st guy asks: is that your bike out there?

My reply: no Im the ultimate NASCAR fan(I hate NASCAR) and I enjoy riding around in my cage with a helmet on because the Army says so.

The 2nd guy: my friend is a idiot please forgive him.

I just laughed & looked at them when I started up the Busa and left.

Had this redneck kid ask Deal and I outside of the gas station if our bikes could beat that dodge tomahawk :p.

Back