Real low Busa pegs

Crowley

Registered
Hello, I was wondering has anyone lowered the driver pegs on a 08 Busa more than the usual 1 or 2 inches? I ask because I have a less than perfect hip and would like to drop the pegs 3 to 5 inches. Any help would be appreciated.

Hello, I was wondering has anyone lowered the driver pegs on a 08 Busa more than the usual 1 or 2 inches? I ask because I have a less than perfect hip and would like to drop the pegs 3 to 5 inches. Any help would be appreciated.

The pegs would easily drag the road, and put your heels into the exhaust pipes, if they were any lower.
Go with regular drop pegs, and taller seat foam instead.
Bar risers, or risers and Heli-bars if a taller seat caused more lean than you liked.

I thought maybe someone had. I guess I'll experiment with it, not that concerned with dragging in twisties since I'm mostly concerned about more of a drag bike kind of setup. I don't live or ride in the mountains, I live along the coast in S.C Thanks

Plenty of options for drag bike setup. DME sells a grudge setup but I don't see it on their website. Another option is to add a second set of pegs for cruising, but you have to move back to the regular set for shifting/braking.

Back