Lowering Passenger Pegs

I aways look at tires as the only thing keeping my butt and the street apart so I get the ones that work best for me. its like ATGATT but for the bike.

Same here. Like I said, these ravens stick really good once warmed up. I really though they were gonna be crap tires but I cant really tell the difference between them and the pilot powers on the street. Except for the powers "dropped" a little faster in the tighter corners. I'm so impressed that I'll prolly get another set if I ever wear these out,lol. Now about those mounts.:whistle:

I just looked, I'll have to take some photo's of the mounts and post them. I just have some of the soft bag mounts.

CIMG2842.jpg

nice setup you got there... luv them bags... but i ride through traffic in between cars, and i dont see myself doing well with an A$$ that wide!

Little busa went for a swim on a hot day...right? That was not you on a ride I hope.

yep that was me, reason to trade in the 2000 for the 08, after all it did have over 77000 miles on it.DSC02999.JPG and I did still have a smile.

DSC02999.JPG

The dealer gave me $4000 trade in,it took me less time than a busa to do the 1/4 mile in to decide trade up for the new one.:thumbsup:

I like people with a decisive nature...post up how she went swimming...love to live accidents vicariously..:laugh:2hip

Back