Rcc turbo kits price increase

POWERHOUSE

Frank
Donating Member
Registered
Due to price increases from Tial and other manufacturers, and also due to our fluctuating dollar, RCC has been forced to raise their pricing on all turbo kits by $50. Considering how long Richard has held his pricing stable, this increase is long overdue. POWERHOUSE will continue to offset this increase by offering a discount on complete kits to org members. For those of you on the fence, it is probably time for you to consider getting your dream kit ordered before another increase comes down the road . . .:laugh:

Due to price increases from Tial and other manufacturers, and also due to our fluctuating dollar, RCC has been forced to raise their pricing on all turbo kits by $50. Considering how long Richard has held his pricing stable, this increase is long overdue. POWERHOUSE will continue to offset this increase by offering a discount on complete kits to org members. For those of you on the fence, it is probably time for you to consider getting your dream kit ordered before another increase comes down the road . . .:laugh:

Man this sucks, I just ordered my stage 1 kit back at the first week of August, wish I knew I could get a discount I ordered it straight from Richard, damn credit card people hit me with an $85 fee cause it was outside the US :banghead: should be getting the kit another week or two:thumbsup:

Back