RC vehicles

Shumacher Menace. The Hayabusa of all Nitro RC. Three speed and 77 mph out of the box. 5hp and weighs 6lbs. I love this car.
Man, that simply HAS to be the absolute COOLEST RC toy I've ever seen!!!!!
super.gif
Man, I love that thing!!!
biggrin.gif

post_12_08880_DSC00379.JPG

holly mother of coolness(besides the r/t)..

question did those side exhaust pipe on the side of the r/t function

rcrockcrawlingSiteMainLogo2.jpg

Shumacher Menace. The Hayabusa of all Nitro RC. Three speed and 77 mph out of the box. 5hp and weighs 6lbs. I love this car.
super.gif
biggrin.gif
Thanks Chris. It's the only one I have left. It is by far the coolest and fastest R/C Ive ever owned and operated. I have a vid I wish I could post up (it's large 36mb). I was in my friends truck and we had this thing about 100 ft in front of us screamin' @ about 70mph for about a mile. They're really not designed or meant to be held @ WOT for that long but its alot of fun. The wheel bearings can't handle it to well. We're looking for ceramics.

super.gif
biggrin.gif
Thanks Chris. It's the only one I have left. It is by far the coolest and fastest R/C Ive ever owned and operated. I have a vid I wish I could post up (it's large 36mb). I was in my friends truck and we had this thing about 100 ft in front of us screamin' @ about 70mph for about a mile. They're really not designed or meant to be held @ WOT for that long but its alot of fun. The wheel bearings can't handle it to well. We're looking for ceramics.
I'd give you my email addy for the video but I don't think my mail server will deliver a file that big. I'd love to see it though.
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

dayum you...thats from my wife..she knows im about to spend some money after i pay these dayum meds bills off..lol

super.gif
biggrin.gif
I'd give you my email addy for the video but I don't think my mail server will deliver a file that big. I'd love to see it though.
biggrin.gif
I even tryed to put it up on streetfire.net but it didn't work. I doubt it'll work through email I tryed to send it to my work email and it was tossed.

biggrin.gif

dayum you...thats from my wife..she knows im about to spend some money after i pay these dayum meds bills off..lol
Sorry bro. Tell the Misses as well.. I had a bad feeling this thread would plant the "bug" and end up costing some $$$. It's alot of fun when the Busa's laid up for the winter months.

Back