Random Pix, August 2008

Where'd you get the RedBull Jacket...Spudley needs a new jacket !!!! :super:

Where'd you get the RedBull Jacket...Spudley needs a new jacket !!!! :super:

Spudley...it's a vintage piece which I bought off a friend. He's lost a lot of weight and it no longer fit him.

He gave me a smokin' deal on it, and I had no idea what it was worth when I got it.

Little did I know people everywhere would want one.

Thanks!

Spudley...it's a vintage piece which I bought off a friend. He's lost a lot of weight and it no longer fit him.

He gave me a smokin' deal on it, and I had no idea what it was worth when I got it.

Little did I know people everywhere would want one.

Thanks!
I was wondering, I couldn't find them anywhere and was thinking you musta snagged that from somewhere. Blast you!

I was wondering, I couldn't find them anywhere and was thinking you musta snagged that from somewhere. Blast you!

:withstupid:

Actually I am stupid... was setting her profile options up and then saw you post... Now she gets my post...

:overlord:

:moderator:

and for busawife

:blonde2:

I would love a copper one, but I guess I need to get a black 08, a white 08(import or await the 09 colors) and a black of an undisclosed year.

I do need more, but will wait till busawife won't choke me for actually getting more.

I didn't see the moon last night, it was raining here. In fact the commute was very wet this morning... Mayhaps that's why all the drivers were staring at the bike as I went by.

I wouldn't choke you...we just have other things to buy first. Like, MY FIRST BIKE...So then I can graduate to a Busa. :please:

Another random pic...

This one taken today at Rubio's restaurant; a buddy on his 1098s came to meet me for lunch.

The image is kinda dark, but...it's totally random; what do you do...

Great looking bike. Like it better in black than the red.

Rubio's.gif

Back