Random Pix, August 2008

Scar

Seasoned Pilot
Donating Member
Registered
Well, the downloading images from the camera has fallen fairly far down on the shizzlist.

So, this morning (at work, of course), I've decided to spend some time selecting appropriate pix and sizing them to share.

That's all.

So, that new helmet I got goes rather nicely with my Red Bull Jacket.

What do you think?

Red-Bull-1.gif

Red-Bull-2.gif

Red-Bull-3.gif

Red-Bull-4.gif

Then, Yash and I decided to make an Oreo out of our bikes in the Engine Room (my garage).

That's Yash, tasting the 06LE.

Mmmm...creamy.

:laugh:

Engine-Room-1.jpg

Engine-Room-2.gif

Engine-Room-3.gif

Engine-Room-4.gif

Mmm-Creamy.gif

Yash...after massive bike moving...

Sweatin' to the Busas...

:banana:

Bike-Mover's-Workout.gif

...and finally, a pic of me on my way to Bike Night...

Yash snapped this from his ZM4 Roadster...joining me at bike night, then heading from there to Irvine.

:beerchug:

That's it for now...

To-the-City.gif

Great pics... An oreo sounds good... both to eat and a busa one in the garage... Now I need to buy 3 more... busawife is gonna kill me...

Slick new helmet. Goes great with the jacket. Makes you look faster... If that was possible.

Great pics... An oreo sounds good... both to eat and a busa one in the garage... Now I need to buy 3 more... busawife is gonna kill me...

Slick new helmet. Goes great with the jacket. Makes you look faster... If that was possible.

Jeff: Which three are you going to get?

Personally speaking, I need two more. Yes, need.

I need the '99 (because it's the original), and
I need the '03 Anniversary Edition

That would make me feel complete (at least, temporarily).

Have you seen the moon lately? :moon:

Jeff: Which three are you going to get?

Personally speaking, I need two more. Yes, need.

I need the '99 (because it's the original), and
I need the '03 Anniversary Edition

That would make me feel complete (at least, temporarily).

Have you seen the moon lately? :moon:
I would love a copper one, but I guess I need to get a black 08, a white 08(import or await the 09 colors) and a black of an undisclosed year.

I do need more, but will wait till busawife won't choke me for actually getting more.

I didn't see the moon last night, it was raining here. In fact the commute was very wet this morning... Mayhaps that's why all the drivers were staring at the bike as I went by.

:moon:

No, Jeff...the 'moon'.
I know... I was trying not to think of it :rofl:

There is a partial shot on my computer... We just missed the "tap" you recieved after that one too.

But sarah did post up the pics from the gun show! So she read and understood my post :lol:

There is a partial shot on my computer... We just missed the "tap" you recieved after that one too.

But sarah did post up the pics from the gun show! So she read and understood my post :lol:
and for good measure :moon:

I should have bared the moon again a couple of minutes after that so Keith's fingerprints could have looked as angry as possible.

Ah...hindsight. <--now that's some funny shizzle right there.

Did you send me the 'partial'? I think so. I'm still waiting to see what comes off Revlis' camera.

Yeah, waiting for Rev's too. I think he was the one with the "full :moon:" shot.

I have to get my other camera all ready for next time... Much better shots... and it can take em much quicker. Could do some ride type shots. I know you don't have many action shots and you need some to post.

I was pretty sure the partial was in there, but I have to get the computer and photobucket to co-operate enough to get them all in the album.

Back