Raising the rear

(probusa @ Aug. 21 2007,00:57) can somebody post pics for there bike highered an inch with dogbones on is it a noticable mod?
DSC05110.jpg

I only notice the bike likes to turn in better...

(probusa @ Aug. 20 2007,21:57) can somebody post pics for there bike highered an inch with dogbones on is it a noticable mod?
the bigest thing is the feel. its like a difrent bike.
i switched back just to confirm that and the +1 links are already back on.
my links actualy raised the rear 1 3/4 over the stock. and i love it

Don't do this mod if you have a history of back problems and sometimes when you buy cheap you actually get cheap... just my .02
beerchug.gif

(NightCrawler @ Aug. 20 2007,01:42)
(Vic_E55_2001 @ Aug. 20 2007,02:09) I love my Busa raised and highly recommend this inexpensive mod to everyone.
Just curious ... how tall are you?

I'm 5' 11" and prefer my bike lowered. Right now it's 1" in the rear and 1.75" in the front. At the strip I'm down 3" on each end and would keep it that way for the street if it wasn't for the risk of bottoming out.

I tried it once (the day I took the pic in my sig) and will never ride that low on the street again!
crazy.gif
I have the "vertically challenged" guys version- stock rear with front lowered 1". You get the same front fork angle and improvement in turn-in as the +1 mod, only difference is the front fairing will drag at extreme lean angles.
smile.gif

Back