Raising the rear

harros

Registered
anyone know where i can get +1 dogbones for the rear? or is there another way to raise the rear without buying anther shock. Thanks in advance.

(GSXTacy @ Aug. 20 2007,00:30) Buy some +1 bones on ebay for about $20. I love mine.
<a href="http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Suzuki-Hayabusa-1-raising-links-dog-bones-GSX1300R_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ35592QQihZ00

8QQitemZ180095608323QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWD1V" target="_blank">CLICK ME!!!</a>

(harros @ Aug. 19 2007,21:16) anyone know where i can get +1 dogbones for the rear? or is there another way to raise the rear without buying anther shock. Thanks in advance.
Go to PMR they are one of our sponsors
wink.gif

(NightCrawler @ Aug. 19 2007,23:00)
(GSXTacy @ Aug. 20 2007,00:30) Buy some +1 bones on ebay for about $20. I love mine.
<a href="http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Suzuki-Hayabusa-1-raising-links-dog-bones-GSX1300R_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ35592QQihZ00

8QQitemZ180095608323QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWD1V" target="_blank">CLICK ME!!!</a>
I bought from this guy, quality product.

50% more
rock.gif

Why would anyone want to sponsor this board when the members don't support their sponsors
rock.gif

rock.gif

Good question.

Why would anyone pay more when they can pay less? One of the board sponsors selling Qualifiers shipped for $285 when I can buy them all day long at my local shop for $230.00 OTD.

Maybe PMR`s chunk of aluminum (a.k.a. dogbones) is made better then this ebay guy chunks of aluminum, I dunno.

I always buying from board sponsors if they can match or beat the price I found somewhere else.
If they can not match the price, too bad, I`ll buy somewhere else.

Still wondering where you came up with the 50% more
rock.gif
and the PMR ones are better.

PMR $27 for links and $11 for shipping. Total damage $38
Ebay $16 and $6 for shipping Total $22.

Actually I was wrong, PMR links are 75% more expensive.

How you know that PMR links are better? If you don`t mind me asking.

I have a set of the PMR ones. Also since they are a board sponsor don't you think it's worth a PM or email to see if we get a discount
rock.gif

here is what shipping cost their shipping calculator shows:
Select shipping from the following list:

UPS Ground - $10.91
UPS 2nd Day Air - $27.06
Ups Next Day - $63.56

and the second part where I agreed 100% it always wise to contact them first.

I was wrong about the shipping...which I edited before your last post.

The ebay listing is a good price and no doubt will do the job...just think that it is best to check with a sponsor first.

PMR has only recently become a sponsor and I'm sure they would be willing to do a group by on a item like this.

(Vic_E55_2001 @ Aug. 20 2007,02:09) I love my Busa raised and highly recommend this inexpensive mod to everyone.
Just curious ... how tall are you?

I'm 5' 11" and prefer my bike lowered. Right now it's 1" in the rear and 1.75" in the front. At the strip I'm down 3" on each end and would keep it that way for the street if it wasn't for the risk of bottoming out.

I tried it once (the day I took the pic in my sig) and will never ride that low on the street again!
crazy.gif

Soupy adjustable links.... to a search...

Hey where are the pictures?
rock.gif

Oh, here they are....

DSC03890.jpg

DSC03994.jpg

DSC03990.jpg

DSC03989.jpg

DSC03970.jpg

DSC03969.jpg

DSC03958.jpg

Back