Raising The Bar

I put the Genmar 1-1/4" riser on my Busa and I love it.  As far as ergos go, I did it because I'm not a big guy and the risers improve my reach.  Stock was just too far of a stretch.

Stock cables will work, but the brake reservoir WILL hit the screen.  It doesn't bother me, I just let it hit.  It doesn't restrict steering at all.
I had 'em too, and loved 'em. I turned the brake reservoir on the bar, and it never hit my stock shield

You will need something other than a stock windscreen and longer front brake lines for the Genmar X2.
smile.gif
Not according to the Genmar guy...he did mention those things are needed on the earlier model Busa's but asked what year mine was and said I'd be fine with the stock lines, cable and windscreen...but also clarified that I might hafta move the clutch and brake resivoirs about 1/8" inboard to keep from hitting the stock windscreen...which btw...I don't plan on keeping...and am trying to decide between the "PUIG Race" (which is actually their Dub Bub) or the "PUIG Tour" which is a tad higher with an upturned lip....orrrr...The ZG Tour....I'll be calling kneedraggers today....as I also need some sliders....damn...does it ever end??? LOL!!!!
The year doesn't matter as they all use the same, if you loft your front wheel the brake lines will be too tight for comfort. Put it on a stem stand and check it out. The front brake lines suck anyway and is a good excuse to upgrade to dual full length braided fronts.
smile.gif

smile.gif

Back