Radiator guard

stangman327

Registered
Thinking about getting a radiator guard but I wanted to know if you will have a decrease in cooling do to a certain percentage of the radiator being blocked?

I'm thinking that if it's moving it wouldn't make a difference since you're getting a decent amount of cfm of air flow and sitting wouldn't matter either because no air is actually flowing through the grills.

Are they worth it as far as blocking any damage to the radiator?
Are they a paind to install?

I found this one, is a good deal for $89.99?
Cox Racing Group Radiator Guard | KneeDraggers

It's well worth it. I've had mine since the bike was a couple of days old and it really helps shielding your radiator against road debris.

By the way, I have toe Cox racing. The dealer installed it for me since I didn't have to pay for the labor as long as I bought it from them.

Cox breeze to install if u know how to remove plastics. Have one on busa and gixxer1k wothwhile mod!

I have a Cox Racing radiator/oil cooler guard set for Gen II Busa that's up for sale. It was only on the bike for a few hundred miles. Mine is silver, but could probably be spray painted and look great in any color.

The install really is simple as long as you're comfortable with removing the bike's plastics. :thumbsup:

Back