Radiator Guard

i think Motorcycle superstore maybe cheaper than ebay... I thought i saw them between $89-100 on ebay.. Don't quote me... :thumbsup:

Thanks for the tip Sleepless. Does it bolt right on ? Any drilling, brackets, etc ?

Could you post a couple of detailed pics please.

I tried to take pics of it but with my bike being lowered, I can't really get a good angle of the bolts that hold it in place. I can't even take pics of the upper part. Sorry folks but this is the best I can do.

Radiator Guard 001.jpg

Radiator Guard 002.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks sleepless. I will be ordering one of these ASAP. This weekend was a prime example of why this would be a wise purchase. My radiator AND notright's on the same weekend..........UNBELIEVABLE!!:banghead:

Could you imagine this happening on an EPIC trip like Captain and Uncle Steve just completed??

Sorry to hear about what happened to you and notright. Glad I could help. It sure was UNBELIEVABLE.

This is the reason why I ordered it right away. After putting like 200+ miles on the bike right after I got it, I looked at the radiator and saw small damages already. I was like....this is not good, so I got it installed right away.

Back