Racing ticket in georgia

Busa04

Registered
Have any of you guys (or know any friends) that have recieved a ticket for racing in georgia? If so what was the outcome?

Thanks Joey

dude, i dont care where u get it or who gave it to ya-call a lawyer ASAP! if that goes on your record as-is, u can kiss insurance on every vehicle u own goodbye! I got mine knocked back to a speeding 26 over, 6 points...dont even ask how much it cost!
sad.gif

Get a lawyer, they are tough depending on what county you got the ticket in Georgia...

yeah....what they said!

Maybe better if you got it in a big city, but in a small town...CALL BEN MATLOCK!

hmm I got a racing on public road way citation in FL some time ago.....only cost a couple of hundred.
just went to traffic school and had no insurance problems.

Busa04, better do as they say and get you a lawyer asap. How are you getting along in Gulfport. I lived there during my Navy days. I was a Sea Bee stationed there during hurricane Camile, and know how tore up the coast got then.

Busa04, better do as they say and get you a lawyer asap. How are you getting along in Gulfport. I lived there during my Navy days. I was a Sea Bee stationed there during hurricane Camile, and know how tore up the coast got then.

Dang Daddio, dating yerself a bit there! j/k!

Busa04 - get a lawyer!  It can't hurt.  We had a motorcyclist get killed in a "Race" up here in the panhandle and they are not playing around... lost liscense and homicide charges in that particular case...

<!--EDIT|MC MUSTANG
Reason for Edit: None given...|1150067642 -->

Back