Race Video

Why doesn't he just shift into 2nd gear he's going to over rev that engine.
tounge.gif

That's the kinda fool Phantom12 speaks of. He walked into the dealer wanting to buy a "Hiyabooster" simply because he heard they are the fastest. He rode it home to show it off to his buddy who owned the Stang, they setup the race, and that was the result. My goodness, he still had his 3 stickers on it and was a pure squid himself!

When will people realize, owning the fastest doesn't make you the fastest!

Nice

Short sleeves, sneakers, no gloves.

Its probably a good thing he can't twist the throttle all the way open
tounge.gif

<!--EDIT|Glyn
Reason for Edit: None given...|1127608842 -->

Obviously a staged piece to make Mustang owners feel a little better about themselves.

What I can’t figure is why the squid keeps backing off the gas whenever he starts to pull away.

Would have been funnier if the moron had fallen off with all his cool safety gear.
At least that way people could have learned something useful from watching.

On top of all that ... those are not even the colors of an 2002 Busa as the title implies ...

It didnt look like the guy on the Busa was giving it all, but a turbo Mustang (depending on what else is done) is capable of low 10's in the 1/4 without spray. (my friend has one) If you arent a good rider, you could get beat.

hmmm, just watch the couple of times the rider open up the throttle, the mustang is dust. However, if mustang drivers get off on rigged vids, what else do they do !?
rock.gif

They can't even stage a good video. Notice the SUV in the last few seconds? Either that SUV was going 150 mph or they went past it really slow.

Remindes me of the Busa vs. Viper video where they're coming up on a semi at a high rate of speed and after and eternity of time passes, the Viper is ahead of the semi while the Busa rider is still passing it.

If you're going to stage a fake video at least have enough common sense not to do it with other cars (or even white lines) in the scene that allow someone to judge your speed by.
drooling3.gif

Okay first of all this dude was just a moron like it was said above fresh on a Busa with no experience whatsover. Secondly.....is it just me but this video says 2002 busa but I have an 03 and that color scheme looks exactly like mine. There was not a grey and black scheme offered in 02 was there?

Back