Race Ready panels

Rich

Registered
Well about a year ago I had sent my side panels (black wrinkle) to race ready to have painted got them back and I was not satisfied with them at all, they look as if they were sprayed with spray paint and then shortly after the paint started peeling off. So from then on out everytime some one mentioned "race ready" on the forum I told them not to go to them and tell them about my experience. Well about 4 days ago I get a letter in the mail (from race ready) stating that the guy that did my fairings did not know what he was doing and has since been fired. So they offered to redo them and pay for return shipping. Well I already had mine redone to match the new paint scheme. So I sent my friends off (while the seat is gone "TOBIN SEAT"). I thought that is was pretty cool that he did that I will post some pics when I get them back. I figured I could hook up a fellow busa rider for free, since I did not need it. We'll see if it is a hook up or not!!

you the man rich
smile.gif

Hey Rich I called the Guy after reading one of your post. I told him that  someone wasn't happy on the sight and that if i did bussniess with him would i have the same problem. He told me the same story he told you and that he would give a life time warranty on my panels. So now I am just waiting for him to get the  04 purple and black paint. I also told him that he needed to correct the problem with the sight and like myself, people swear by this sight.

ya that is the reason that I posted to let some of the guys know that he is going to fix the problem. I thought that was really cool.

Well, I had a set done around April or May of last year and was the one on this board to first give the word on Race Ready. I wonder if I have a letter in the mail also?
rock.gif
I'm not gonna bother calling the guy. Just curious if he'll honor his work?

Brian

Ba he said that he was going through all of his records around that time and sending out the letters.

Good man Rich, I was just getting ready to send mine out, but the Race Ready prices are what gets everyone. Is he doing them the right way for the same price for new customer? Fellas, in my area I'm get between 250 & 350 prices in the Carolinas, what about you guys.

Take my advice spend trhe extra money and get it done with the sanding, flex paint and clear coats, YOu pay to get a ten thousand dollar bike. YOu might as well save a little more dough so they look like they came like that on the bike!!

Take my advice spend trhe extra money and get it done with the sanding, flex paint and clear coats,  YOu pay to get a ten thousand dollar bike.  YOu might as well save a little more dough so they look like they came like that on the bike!!
Very well put busabrotha... Do you minister for a church or somethin'
rock.gif
?
biggrin.gif
laugh.gif
tounge.gif

Brian

Back