R-77 Installed

m1008cucv

Registered
I finally got around to putting on my exhaust. The install went really smooth after I got the fairings off, that part took the longest. It get too cold Here in North Dakota in the winters so I part the bike in the house. For anyone putting on a full system I highly recommend taking off the oil cooler and the radiator it make access alot better. I am really happy with the looks and the sound of this system.

CIMG1817.JPG

I got my carbon r77 on my 08 now and I love it. Not incredibly loud (until the packing blows out) but enough to get a nice rumble when I whack the throttle open. Yours looks great with the blue.

I seen you out riding yesterday, live in Minot right?

Congrats I have been wanting to see one in person and I must say they look very nice in person. Your exhaust looks sweet. If you weren't out riding yesterday then someone has the same bike and exhaust here in Minot ND:)

Anyway I will be getting a new one this spring......not sure on the color but the blue one does look purdy!!!

"Motorcycling is not, of itself, inherently dangerous. It is, however, extremely unforgiving of inattention, ignorance, incompetence, or stupidity "

OK, totally off-topic and not at all within context of this post, but about this quote here...

When I first read it, I thought, "Wow, that's a pretty true thought." Then, I thought isn't it because motorcycling is "extremely unforgiving of inattention, ignorance, incompetence, or stupidity" that it is therefore inherently dangerous - even in and of itself, given that motorcycling = a motorcycle + a person?

If a person was extremely lacking in inattention, ignorance, incompetence or stupidity, then motorcycling being extremely unforgiving of these things would not make it dangerous... but because people have at least some, maybe even minor propensity for these things, motorcycling is therefore inherently dangerous.

Now, I would argue that a *motorcycle* is not inherently dangerous in and of itself, without a rider that has a propensity for these things... though this is kinda arguing semantics a little.

I get the point though, you have to be extremely careful to not eff up, which is the way I read it to begin with, which is why I dug the quote initially.

"Motorcycling is not, of itself, inherently dangerous. It is, however, extremely unforgiving of inattention, ignorance, incompetence, or stupidity "

OK, totally off-topic and not at all within context of this post, but about this quote here...

When I first read it, I thought, "Wow, that's a pretty true thought."  Then, I thought isn't it because motorcycling is "extremely unforgiving of inattention, ignorance, incompetence, or stupidity" that it is therefore inherently dangerous - even in and of itself, given that motorcycling = a  motorcycle + a person?

If a person was extremely lacking in inattention, ignorance, incompetence or stupidity, then motorcycling being extremely unforgiving of these things would not make it dangerous... but because people have at least some, maybe even minor propensity for these things, motorcycling is therefore inherently dangerous.

Now, I would argue that a *motorcycle* is not inherently dangerous in and of itself, without a rider that has a propensity for these things... though this is kinda arguing semantics a little.

I get the point though, you have to be extremely careful to not eff up, which is the way I read it to begin with, which is why I dug the quote initially.
umnik.gif
I want what he's smokin'.

When I first read it, I thought, "Wow, that's a pretty true thought."  Then, I thought isn't it because motorcycling is "extremely unforgiving of inattention, ignorance, incompetence, or stupidity" that it is therefore inherently dangerous - even in and of itself, given that motorcycling = a  motorcycle + a person?

umnik.gif
I want what he's smokin'.
my thoughts exactly that was way out in left feild

hehe  
laugh.gif

You know I was referring to the guy's quote above... and I did say it was off-topic. Ok, re-reading what I wrote, it was a little much.
werd.gif

Gimme a break, I am a software developer - it'll make you mad at times.  But truth be told, I'd probably rather have what you are probably smoking.  
ThumbsUp.gif

Back