quick shifter

hayabusa.legend

Registered
Hello and good day all,

guys i nedd your help in here,

I have 2006 busa with modified engine, the problem is when I race and open full throttle and change the gear with dyno quick shifter from 2nd to 3rd its ok from 3rd to 4th ok, but from 4th to 5th it goes wrong wont shift.

if I dont give full throttle all are shifting fine and good.

I use dyno quick shifter wit USB III power commander.

Thanks guys in advanced.

:please:???

Honestly that's 1 of the many reasons why I got rid of my PC3 and quick shifter setup... way too many glitches and inconsistencies 4 my taste and basically no clear cut way 2 trouble shoot?? Bad sensors...bad connector...bad wire.... maybe ALL of the above :banghead:

Personally, I wouldn't use a quickshifter.
They will wreck gearboxes!
Full power and torque slamming into the next cog will wear them out.
Unlike clutch less shifting where there is little power and torque hitting the next gear before resuming full throttle.

Personally, I wouldn't use a quickshifter.
They will wreck gearboxes!
Full power and torque slamming into the next cog will wear them out.
Unlike clutch less shifting where there is little power and torque hitting the next gear before resuming full throttle.

What would you use?

Sorry guy not familiar with quick shifters. I've thought about getting one but I think imma go with an electric or air shifter.

We have had ZERO problems with Dynojet quickshifters set up properly. Make sure your linear sensor is setup correctly - follow the Dynojet directions, which you can download - and make sure your kill time (set up through the software) is correct. The base setting is usually 60ms. If your install was done correctly, I would suspect that your kill time is not.
Good luck.

What would you use?

Sorry guy not familiar with quick shifters. I've thought about getting one but I think imma go with an electric or air shifter.
none will be without problems but id say for sure the dynojet quick shifter will give u the least amount of heartburn.... but imo the air shifter is the only way to go even with the gram often associated with it.

if u buy the correct regulators (carolina) u shud have very few issues. sure the solenoids can crap out too and if u have a turbo the wastegate baffle can rip and piss out Co2 but otherwise I personally can't live without it.

We have had ZERO problems with Dynojet quickshifters set up properly. Make sure your linear sensor is setup correctly - follow the Dynojet directions, which you can download - and make sure your kill time (set up through the software) is correct. The base setting is usually 60ms. If your install was done correctly, I would suspect that your kill time is not.
Good luck.

I have checked the kill time, the minimum rpm was 4000, i have changed to 6000.
and the kill time (1-255 millisecond) set up on 65.

:please:???

I have used a Boost by Smith quick shifter through ECU Editor for 3 years on my Gen II and have had no problems at all.
BTW try lowering your minimum RPM.

Back