Quick pins

MidnightBusainSD

Busa Rancher
Donating Member
Registered
I rember reading about these some time ago. But did a search and not haveing much luck about some pins for quick removal of the seat and the the top of the tank so you could lift it up Can anyone point me in the right direction on these?

Thanks much in advance

just dont leave yer bike anywhere that them slimey little thievin' punks will have access to it . They'll lift yer tank,fug with shid, steel yer seat . There was a huge problem in this town once with the punks stealing those qwik release bycicle seats ......
I know, I know....why in the fug would you want a hundred bycicle seats ?

If we can catch one of 'em...we can ask him...AFTER we kick the holy fug outa 'em .

just a security warning from yer friendly neighbourhood spiderman .

hav a good 1.....RSD.

Yeah RSD i know it was kinda in the whole for when i go to the dragstrip and when i am out and about my bike is never outta my sight even when i go into a place to eat i always park it at a front window where i can see it the pins i thought would be nice for at the drag strip since well i hide my little bottle of jucie under the tank
wow.gif

just pulled....a friend of mine has them on his GSXR750.

Oh...and don't forget to shave.....
tounge.gif

Cool looking but i figure my new Tobin seat wuld probably last about half an hour before some punk stole it... I usually try to keep a close eye on it but I can't watch it all the time and I'ld hate to have to run into a place and drain the lizard and come out and my seat was AWOL

Yeah i know what ya sayin there Dezzy but if i was on a trip like that i think i'd put the bolts back in if possible oh well it's athought
rock.gif

Back