Quick if anyone is up, can you get me a pic

Rich

Registered
I just sanded my fairings and did not get any pics of the decals so I can have the local shop make me somemore. Can someone go out to there bus and get me straight on close up pics (really close up, like the only thing in the pic is the decal?) of the right/left side kanji's, rear suzuki, and the "GSX 1300 R" on the tail?? I would really appreciate it.

if you still need it , ill take them tomorrow and email them to you, just pm me and let me know that you still need them... talk to you in the am. john

and what quality do you need, how many megapixel, doesnt matter either way, i have a 5.5 megapixel cam , the file size will just be bigger thats all... talk to you soon.....

Sorry, Rich, thought I had some better pics of the decals but this is the best I could do and only of the right side. Downside of being deployed.

post_11_95859_DSC00471.jpg

You can buy them from Tapeworks.com for pretty cheap and they are perfect. You can order in any color or size. Why bother sourcing out what is already available.

Because the ones that I am looking for (chrome are 189 for the kit and the local shop does them for 70) also the chrome that I got from tapeworks was a bit hazy and the stuff that these guys use is "5-7" year chrome and looks like a mirror.

Back