Stealth carbon can pic>>>

Somethin' like this maybe...
rock.gif

37835237.jpg
OMG...that's weird...we chose the same color!!

The header pipe going to the can definitely needs to be black but I kinda like the gold forks, calipers ect. I'd even be tempted to get the wheels anodized in gold.
smile.gif

The header pipe going to the can definitely needs to be black but I kinda like the gold forks, calipers ect. I'd even be tempted to get the wheels anodized in gold.
smile.gif
Yeah, I think the gold accent look could be sweet if done right, too... I was kinda leanin' in that direction, but now I'm all about the stealth blacked out look. Either would work, but I can only do one...
drooling3.gif
wink.gif

Yeah thats looking good BT,
I did the same thing, ordered my HMFs with no logos. I love it!

Amazing how the removal of a decal cleans it up. That is one mean looking mofo BT! Definitely on the dark side
vader1.gif

thumbs-up.gif

I like the stealth look. I guess I'm partial though since I took the decal off my Akro, ceramic coated the midpipe and endcaps black, and put a set of Gilles black rearsets on my bike. Good work.

Stealth.jpg

nice BT ... now all you have to do is produce it and yourself at Deals Gap April 15-17,2005

*figured I'd toss the year in there so you don't have any excuses on the date
tounge.gif

I like the stealth look. I guess I'm partial though since I took the decal off my Akro, ceramic coated the midpipe and endcaps black, and put a set of Gilles black rearsets on my bike. Good work.
Nice ride man.
beerchug.gif
The pipe looks good. Is that the Jet Hot 2000 black coating by chance?
rock.gif

nice BT ... now all you have to do is produce it and yourself at Deals Gap April 15-17,2005

tounge.gif
Thanks zuk.
beerchug.gif
As for the Deal's Gap thing, I haven't even worked up my 2005 work calendar yet. I'll have to sit down and work it out to see if I'll be off. If not, maybe I can take some time and make it.
wink.gif

tounge.gif
Thanks zuk.
beerchug.gif
As for the Deal's Gap thing, I haven't even worked up my 2005 work calendar yet. I'll have to sit down and work it out to see if I'll be off. If not, maybe I can take some time and make it.  
wink.gif
sounds good, as long as you are there for that weekend
wink.gif

wink.gif

Nice ride man.
beerchug.gif
rock.gif
I bought the pipe used and the guy had it powdercoated. It started to wear off because of heat, I redid the midpipe with the Jet Hot 2000, but the endcaps are still powerdercoated until I take them in to redo them as well.

Nice ride man.
beerchug.gif
rock.gif
I bought the pipe used and the guy had it powdercoated. It started to wear off because of heat, I redid the midpipe with the Jet Hot 2000, but the endcaps are still powerdercoated until I take them in to redo them as well.
How is the JH 2000 holdin' up? How long have you had it done? Any fade or color change?
rock.gif
Any feedback on it would be appreciated.
beerchug.gif

rock.gif

beerchug.gif

Nice ride man.
beerchug.gif
rock.gif
How is the JH 2000 holdin' up? How long have you had it done? Any fade or color change?
rock.gif
beerchug.gif
Its been about 3 months and 2000 miles since I got the midpipe done. At this point, it looks the same as the day I picked it up.

rock.gif

beerchug.gif

Nice ride man.
beerchug.gif
rock.gif
rock.gif
beerchug.gif
Its been about 3 months and 2000 miles since I got the midpipe done. At this point, it looks the same as the day I picked it up.
Cool, thanks.
beerchug.gif

rock.gif

beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

Back