QUESTIONS ABOUT THE 24volt setup

Corey - what kind of radio do you have on your bike? Got any pics?

It's just a basic ipod,two "4 speakers,and a mini amp. For some reason the damn thing want just play. Instead it plays then cuts off and then comes on again. It's really annoying. I would take it off but I already cut out the holes for the speakers in my front molding. I have no problem starting the bike ever . I just thought my the radio isn't getting enough current to run constantly

It's just a basic ipod,two "4 speakers,and a mini amp. For some reason the damn thing want just play. Instead it plays then cuts off and then comes on again. It's really annoying. I would take it off but I already cut out the holes for the speakers in my front molding. I have no problem starting the bike ever . I just thought my the radio isn't getting enough current to run constantly

I wasn't thinking about this earlier. Have you checked all your connections ? Sounds like you might have a bad or failing connection. Is the amp always mounted on the bike ? Everything rain tight ?

Our 24V starting/charge harness was designed to put 2 batteries in series (starting circuit only) for starting and then in parallel for charging. We recommend you stay with common battery types.

Tiger Racing

Back