Question...

SHADiGUY1

IT IS WHAT IT IS
Donating Member
Registered
Ok so i get home to find out my wife ordered my TiForce full titanium Exhaust system himount with rainbow can  my question is what type of heat shield should i put on the fairings please send me a link to it or what not thanks. And i was plannng on ordering from somewhere else but i couldnt say anything to her because she was being nice about it lol so i wont complain. i was suprised.

Good for you, shes a keeper!
iamwithstupid.gif

kickass.gif
kickass.gif
kickass.gif
kickass.gif
kickass.gif
kickass.gif
kickass.gif
kickass.gif
kickass.gif

kickass.gif

kickass.gif

kickass.gif

kickass.gif

kickass.gif

kickass.gif

kickass.gif

kickass.gif

hehe do you guys no what heat shield stuff i can stick to the faring to prevent any melting or burning and i dont want the header wrap stuff i want to see my pretty titanium coloring when it burns in
smile.gif
someone has to know i talked to brendan said he got it online maybe hell find a link for me but hes having issues in logging in to the org

Try www.summitracing.com & type in Floor Heat Barriers in the search function and it will bring up 3 items to choose from. I bought the 48 x 42 Sheet & I haven't had any problems with my fairings burning. I run the Tsukigi Spec 2 which is really close, so it should work for you. A bit pricey but well worth it in the long run!
thumb_up.gif

hehe do you guys no what heat shield stuff i can stick to the faring to prevent any melting or burning and i dont want the header wrap stuff i want to see my pretty titanium coloring when it burns in
smile.gif
someone has to know i talked to brendan said he got it online maybe hell find a link for me but hes having issues in logging in to the org
Hit up Vman or Goldenchild, they should have what you need.

hmm yah i have to order this im hooping to install the new system by next weekend so i got soem time to get my parts hehe im gonna search in some local stores to hopefully try and find it.

dude, you're lucky. my wife hates bikes, but i love her anyway, and my wife's pretty kool too
laugh.gif

my exhaust hsould be here friday afternoon and my muzzy fan and block off stuff here either tommorow or thursday this weekend should be fun. Of course it will rian tho i can see it happening already lol.. no wi just need to find some heat barrier with an adhesive back to stick onto the fairings.

I do not have the high mount but there is no way mine would fit under the fairings... they are easily a 1/2 wider than the area under the fairings... I let mine "clearance" themselves and then I put some thermotec wrap on the inside of the newly melted fairing...

otherwise, you will have to make the fairing "gap" at the bottom or cut them.. I prefer them closed and deformed a bit where the pipe goes by..

no one seemed to notice at spring bash so must not be that obvious...

Back