Question Rear Brake Rotor

damn man i have to sya you have some serious skill there man them things look great. i wanna paint my calipers from the gold to black and maybe the letters in red.. Damn what kind of paint did you use.

man those are georgeous.. what did they run about 800 for the set?
whistling.gif

I have a lot in them with the Titanium rotor bolts, caliper pinch bolts and mounting bolts but hey..it's only money right?

Thank GoD the dollar was strong back then.
winkold.gif

r8

102_0286.JPG

damn man i have to sya you have some serious skill there man them things look great. i wanna paint my calipers from the gold to black and maybe the letters in red.. Damn what kind of paint did you use.
Satin Black caliper paint, a lot of cleaning, dis-assembly, seals and a lot of reassembly.
winkold.gif
The high lighted Tokico is a trade secret.
laugh.gif

Well worth the results and very well worth it to help out a member who needed them.
thumb_up.gif

r8

sweet... i may give it a try over the winter when i can not have to worry about rushing because i wanna ride.

I like the EBC HH pads. I'll live with the Noise and the Brake Dust. They stop MUCH BETTER the the stock pads.
Jon(Loomis).

since we are talking brakes I have a couple of questions. First, EBC or Galfer? Is there a noticeable difference between the two. Second, EBC makes HH brakes for the rear, I haven't found Galfer HH for the rear. Is it ok to put the green or black Galfer pads on the rear with the gold ones up front. How do I get in contact with the brake sponsor on the board? I sent a pm a couple of months ago but havn't recieved an anwser or a response from the sponsor.

Back