Question about james  bent valve

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
When BV gets outa the hospital he'll be laid up for awhile(I know how that can be).

Question? Does James play video games? Does he already have a console?

Could someone who knows him post up please.

Here's what Rubb is thinking
idea3.gif
If he doesn't have a system,but would be interested in having one,I will give/mail him my XBox for, free of course.

If he has a system already,I will auction off mine and send the funds his way. Its almost brand new,has a few games,cordless controller,other controllers,etc.

If it gets auctioned off,whats a fair starting bid?

Thanks for the help. Rubb.

Still havent found out dangit. I'll be without internet til next friday as of about 6pm tonite..

I think ZXmurphy would know...I have left him an email, but havent heard back yet...
Dont want y'all to think I've dropped the ball..

I thought I had Mikes (zxmurphy) phone # in my cel..... for some reason, I don't.

DAM!

Only 2 hrs left and I have to be on the road....

ok....got Mikes #. Left him a message. If I am on the road, I'll tell him to pm you andy...

Hey, Rubb--can we pitch in for another "fund" so you can keep yours, too? You give more than enough here, and we can step up and help.

I hve a ps2 and Tourist Trophy. Plus some other racing games and others. if he wants games, he will get games, we dont need to start a video game fund Im sure he can use funds elsewhere. Whenever he comes around and starts to get bored we will get him taked care of.
If there is anything I can do to help out let me know.

M

Hey, Rubb--can we pitch in for another "fund" so you can keep yours, too? You give more than enough here, and we can step up and help.
With the damage to my vision,its hard for me to play.

One day it may be better,but for now,I'd rather have it played by James or one of the members.

Thanks,RSD.

Back