Quaker state and lube bike night sharon pa

chrisjp

GM of Haya's in the Hills
Donating Member
Registered
well i called up my brother and stopped by to see gsferrari and called off work to go to bike night at quaker state and lube in sharon pa. its one of the bigger bike nights i have seen unfortunatly gs was not able to go due to prior commitment....good thing on the way the boys in blue pulled my brother over....they were not able to see his licenseplate well enough behind his tire...lol well here are some pics

DSCF1582__Small_.JPG

nice hmf high mounts...he started up for me so i could listen...im sold!!!

DSCF1584__Small_.JPG

look....i found ....one!!!!! and that was all in all the bikes there....must be selling alot of them and they really want to show them of eh?

DSCF1585__Small_.JPG

looking towards the front...i was standing half way back

DSCF1586__Small_.JPG

looking back...all in all about 200 yrds by about 100 yrds wide...with rows and rows and rows

DSCF1587__Small_.JPG

row of mostly suzukis many older too!!!great looking and well modded

DSCF1589__Small_.JPG

if you go all the way to the front of the building at the far front left...that is the beginning of the rows of bikes!!!

DSCF1590__Small_.JPG

and this is the inspiration i have spoke of so much for kaw's fantastic design of the zx-14

DSCF1592__Small_.JPG

another busa and here it ends as many as i could click as the heads were turning with the burnouts and chicks and loud rock...another great night

DSCF1595__Small_.JPG

Thanks, loved the pics. I feel like I was there. I wish I was there. Where the heck are all the bike nights up here in WA?

Ugh @ family golf outing and dinner
sad.gif

Chris - we gotta do a run to the dam you mentioned dude...let me plan a breakfast and ride thing sometime this weekend or the next...

Bwaaaah
sad.gif
I wanted to hear the HMFs...

sad.gif

Back