Q2 Rear/Qualifier Front

JINKSTER

I Love my Wife!
Donating Member
Registered
well folks..just put on a new Dunlop Q2 rear a couple weeks back (500 miles ago) and just got my old cycle gear "Buy a rear, get a front free" mounted on the front rim...still doing some maint. and putting the wheel and fairings back on but i think i'm gonna love the Q2Rear/Q1Front combo...hey...

new rubbers, new rubber. :laugh:

L8R, Bill. :cool:

Nice, I'd be interested in hearing how you like them after riding some miles. I'm due for tires in a few months and was interested in the Qualifiers. Currently have Diablos but am going to try something different for a change.

Nice, I'd be interested in hearing how you like them after riding some miles. I'm due for tires in a few months and was interested in the Qualifiers. Currently have Diablos but am going to try something different for a change.

if you're still on diablos?...(don't get me wrong as the diablo "race" line used to be the bomb...ala several years back)...the quali line will open up a whole new level of confidence for you...the real time predictability, control and feedback of the qualis slay the lean angle head demons in a huge way...giving you the confidence of knowing that if you did begin to wash out?...you'd get plenty of forwarning and more than enough immediate control and time to flip & recover...and?...

STICK out da azz! :laugh:

L8R, Bill. :cool:

Sounds like the ultimate stamp of approval!! Thanks for the reply. I'll try them...

Back