Q16 or MR12 on 16:1 engine compression

Got it
I will test Ethanol R vs Q16 today then compare with C45 ( which will available in 2 weeks )

will I need to purge those Q16/C45 after the race event? Will it hurt fuel system?
Hi I use a carbon fiber 3 gal fuel tank as this is a street bike too. I ordered it with 4 3/8 bungs fuel out and return, 3 rd for nos 4 th to drain the tank.

Making previsions for a wet kit? Putting carburetors on it too?
HI. It will be used to cool the intercooler and fuel and maybe the radiator and maybe used to help spool the turbo. I may have to have 2 . 2/12 lbs bottl.s I have 1 inch + offset triple trees and a 120/60/17 front tire. I still not sure what turbo kit I will be using maybe the RCC 1000 HP kit DME offered to make me a custom kit with an Owens turbo. Right now I am working on the MAXX ECU and sensors. Then spark and then the turbo.

HI. It will be used to cool the intercooler and fuel and maybe the radiator and maybe used to help spool the turbo. I may have to have 2 . 2/12 lbs bottl.s I have 1 inch + offset triple trees and a 120/60/17 front tire. I still not sure what turbo kit I will be using maybe the RCC 1000 HP kit DME offered to make me a custom kit with an Owens turbo. Right now I am working on the MAXX ECU and sensors. Then spark and then the turbo.
That was a joke. I say that because I knew you were using a stand alone ecu that can take care of adding fuel for nitrous on top of fueling for boost as well. There’s no reason to run a wet kit.

pretty much the only guys that use wet kits are carb guys. And guys that don’t want to build a proper fuel system.

Back