Putting a Yosh can on a Ti-Force header?

dx3

Registered
Guys,

Does anyone know which Yosh can would fit on the Ti-Force exhaust? I just put a used Ti-Force full system on the bike (damn is that not the lightest thing I have ever felt in my life!) but I really love the Yosh can. So, I was wanting to remove the Ti-force can and replace it with the Yosh one. Any advice on getting the correct size inlet?

Thanks,
Jonny

just stick with the ti-force. it's ftw bro.

It sounds AMAZING man, it's just the look of it that gets me. I love how the Yosh looks... but then again I could save myself several hundred $$ by just dealing with it...

Decisions :banghead:

Jonny

If we were closer, I would trade you in a heartbeat! I have a Carbon Yosh....Hell, I'd trade complete systems:banghead:

If we were closer, I would trade you in a heartbeat! I have a Carbon Yosh....Hell, I'd trade complete systems:banghead:

I wish we were closer too...

In other news, this Ti-Force is honestly the best exhaust I have ever heard on a Hayabusa (sorry guys!) I have always been a die-hard Yosh fan but I have recently been converted. I got the whole system used for a complete steal and couldn't be happier. Now if I could just get the Ti-Force emblem off and put a Yosh one on :laugh:

Jonny

I think if you have someone who is handy with exhausts (local old school motorcycle repair guy) they can make them fit. It shouldnt be that much of a difference... But Im only guessing here

I think if you have someone who is handy with exhausts (local old school motorcycle repair guy) they can make them fit. It shouldnt be that much of a difference... But Im only guessing here

From what I understand - the problem is that the Yosh cans I have are held on by 4 bolts, while to Ti system using a spring.

I guess for now I will just enjoy what I have and be thankful for it and maybe down the road look at trying to switch it up. Thanks folks,
Jonny

Back