When Yosh meets Ti-Force

dx3

Registered
Well,

I bought a full Ti-Force exhaust a couple of weeks ago as I got a great deal on it and heard such wonderful reviews. I "HATED" the Ti-force emblem that was on the pipe - was kinda faded and just looked awful.

I have always liked the Yosh exhausts and really like their emblem... So what did I do? Yup, a little mix and match :whistle: I ordered a Yosh emblem and installed it on the Ti-Force can.

Yes, to some this may be considered ghetto, but in all honesty I think a Ti-Force is a much better exhaust than a Yosh, so it's not really saying I have something better than I really have.

Regardless, I like it even if some may not approve

4b78e906.jpg

Man i was really hoping you figured out a way to run a yosh can off ti-force header... Not a huge fan of the way ti-force cans look but love the performance.

Well its not like you are putting a brembo sticker with stock brakes :thumbsup:. I agree with you that I will sometimes not buy things because I had the emblems no matter if I have to settle for something not as good sometimes.

I like it! The Ti-Force emblem is ugly. Don't matter what everyone else thinks. As long as you like it, that's all that counts....

Thanks guys - I'm diggin it :thumbsup:

We need to meet up some time. I'm yet to meet an .org member...

Jonny

i'll be back in town in about a month maybe we can get a few guys together, im in the same boat.

Just tell people that they are a special edition yosh made for Busa's only!:laugh:

Back