Brock's alien head vs ti-force dual carbon cans

07busa07

Registered
Been considering the Brock's alien head. But I have the dual ti-force carbon 4-2-1-2. Not sure if I want to make the switch. Would it be worth it or no? I know the carbon cans are no longer available from ti-force and the sound is great but I also know the Brock's sound is straight up mean. Caught in a pickle. :whistle:

From a weight savings it would be worthwhile, I don't know about a Performance gain (HP on dyno) weight savings is a huge bonus though...I love my Brocks Alien Head 2...

I have the alien head stainless steel and i like it fine. good sound when you hammer it but not too loud around the hood with low rpms

I've got Alien Head and I absolutely love mine. A lot of other people around have it too so you could go your own way and keep your old exhaust and spend the money on other upgrades.

Yea the sound of them is amazing. The sound on the ti-force don't get me wrong is great. Nice and deep but the Brock's one is def more throaty. Idk about power gains I know with my ti-force and filter and ecu mods and PC and cpl other mods I'm at 186 and 116 torque. That's with about a 10.5" stretch. I know the stretch hurts me for power a little.

I'd stay with the TiForce. I could think of several other goodies I could buy for $1200.00 when I all ready have a good performing, high quality pipe like the TiForce. If you are into the sound and looks of a single side exhaust then get a Brock's but I wouldn't expect anymore power. Myself I'm too cheap to replace something that works well.

Back