• yes

Votes: 94 100.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Yeah right, pfftt

You know who's calling me from the garage
wink.gif

What's this garage monkey you speak of and the more important question is : are we jacking this thread and did you push thy button
rock.gif

(dadofthree @ Jul. 09 2007,10:56) What's this garage monkey you speak of and the more important question is : are we jacking this thread and did you push thy button
rock.gif
Thread jacking is indeed in progress and might I add that you started this
laugh.gif

Off to see about pushing the button since you may have changed my mind
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

That hurts, I mean that really hurts. I'm off to dead, I mean bed, looks like rain.
all_coholic.gif

You guys are missing a good point here, who's to say that someone that deserves to die gets it, that's Karma.

(FastBusa @ Jul. 09 2007,11:12) You guys are missing a good point here, who's to say that someone that deserves to die gets it, that's Karma.
I can read that two ways...are you suggesting that if you push the button, it's a guarantee that karma will go after someone that deserves it?

OR are you saying that if you push the button, karma comes back to get you?

I'd be first in line to push the button and not even care about the money if I could be certain that a child predator gets zapped from the planet
laugh.gif

it's easier to say yes online to a completely harmless poll, than it would be in real life. just thought this would make good discussion. it just tells me people like money. who doesn't? 5 billion is a LOT of lute, but I still wouldn't do it

I don't think I'd need a 5 bill dollar stringed musical instrument but if you're talking about "loot" - that's another story!

j/k....

(WWJD @ Jul. 09 2007,12:06) it's easier to say yes online to a completely harmless poll, than it would be in real life.  just thought this would make good discussion.  it just tells me people like money.  who doesn't?  5 billion is a LOT of lute, but I still wouldn't do it
Guess my view is that as much as I'd like more money, I'm fine as is now and will work to get more. Ask someone in poverty and they may think very differently.

...there'd be NO price for me to press that button, but I know plenty that wouldn't bat an eyelash before hammering away...
sad.gif

(VaBusa @ Jul. 09 2007,10:13) ...there'd be NO price for me to press that button, but I know plenty that wouldn't bat an eyelash before hammering away...
sad.gif
R u sure about it? Just imagine that your kid is in need of organ transplant and the only person who can give it to him asking 5 Billion $ for it. I think as a mother you will kill for your child. and Not knowing the person makes it easier.

Maybe you won`t and I`m wrong but decision gonna be tough.

Dang! Now isn't that a messed up situation to be in. Still though, I don't think I could take the money and live with myself (here or in eternal damnation).
AAAssjani.gif

(Vic_E55_2001 @ Jul. 09 2007,12
flamethrowingsmiley.gif
)
(VaBusa @ Jul. 09 2007,10:13) ...there'd be NO price for me to press that button, but I know plenty that wouldn't bat an eyelash before hammering away...
sad.gif
R u sure about it?  Just imagine that your kid is in need of organ transplant and the only person who can give it to him asking 5 Billion $ for it. I think as a mother you will kill for your child. and Not knowing the person makes it easier.

Maybe you won`t and I`m wrong but decision gonna be tough.
You missed MY POINT...based on this discussion, I would never randomly have someone killed for money...that has nothing to do with my kids and thank goodness offering up $ for organs is illegal or we'd have a much more diverse subject to talk about here...

I would kill for my children...and I'm certain there are plenty of parents out there that have dying children that would do anything for them, myself included, but...

...that's not the topic at hand, so don't try to get me going on some tangent
wink.gif

you kill for your child - burn in hell.
firedevil.gif

you kill for you country - burn in hell.
firedevil.gif

you kill for anything - burn in hell.
firedevil.gif

Since I`ll burn in hell anyway, why should I care?

That might be the situation with majority of people here who answered yes.

firedevil.gif

firedevil.gif

Might as well get money on the way to hell, 'eh Vic?  
laugh.gif

wink.gif

BTW, killing to protect your child or to serve your Country is at least a cause...killing for money is for sheer greed...at least that's how I'm rationalizing things  
biggrin.gif

(VaBusa @ Jul. 09 2007,02:25)
(FastBusa @ Jul. 09 2007,11:12) You guys are missing a good point here, who's to say that someone that deserves to die gets it, that's Karma.
I can read that two ways...are you suggesting that if you push the button, it's a guarantee that karma will go after someone that deserves it?

OR are you saying that if you push the button, karma comes back to get you?

I'd be first in line to push the button and not even care about the money if I could be certain that a child predator gets zapped from the planet
laugh.gif
Well I didn't think it through that far but both are Karma.

(LCB @ Jul. 09 2007,12:10) I don't think I'd need a 5 bill dollar stringed musical instrument but if you're talking about "loot" - that's another story!

j/k....
Dayum, good avatard.
laugh.gif
biggrin.gif

I wonder how people would have answered this question 30 years ago? 50 years ago? 100 years ago?

I think we all know. Why? Because we know there is a truth and a right and wrong. Today's fence straddling, politically correct, me-me society is devaluing human worth slowly over time. This is proof... in a small way

Back