Push the button:  get 5 billion dollars

Push the button:  get 5 billion dollars - and kill a random person

• yes

Votes: 94 100.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
How many times do I get to push the button?
wink.gif
At $5 billion per, I can do a lot o' button pushin'.

Karl

He he.. Just imagine that you are the bomber pilot, you probably murdered a lot of innocent people for much less amount.

I was surprised than 50% were pacifists, not typical for this group of people.

well, all jokes aside I`m going to hell anyway, let me push the button and I`ll split the money with innocent members of that board. If they can prove their innocence.
all_coholic.gif

I'm curious, once I push the Button, do I HAVE TO KILL the person and get my 5Bill, or can I back out, not killing the person and call it even?

I mean there are plenty of folks out there I'd do for far far less $$$$, but I've got to say that there are some that I probably wouldn't be able to do regardless. Some folks are pretty decent and innocent...

When I see so many people with such disreguard for their own life, believing they have any for others ,much less mine is quite a stretch. this becomes a no brainer, where can I find said button?

Nope. no changing the plain and simple rules.

So, you've pushed the button... guess what?

- your wife/husband just died

or

- your brother/sister/mother/father just died

or

- your 7 year old daughter/son died

or [no rules, remember?]

- YOU just died

now, how do you feel? [unless you died, cuz then you won't have anything to say]

5 Billion dollars make you forget irreplaceable love?

That was evil... but I figured there was a catch in there somewhere. There is ALWAYS fine print.
wink.gif

All the riches in the world can't buy back your conscience.
In addition, the next botton pressed might be you.
beerchug.gif

Happy thoughts...

Just not worth the risk, the thought of killing a loved one makes that key the only choice.
Actually it's kinda scary to see how many would risk everything for money.
wow.gif

You get the money and live the rich life for 20-60years, then burn in hell for eternity for murdering someone. Doesn't sound like a good move.

32 no, 33 yes - very close. but I don't think answering a lame internet poll is REALLY a realistic connection to the question.

I'd have my 12ga shotgun on hand. If not, I'd take the key, leave, and come back with my 12ga. Then I'd take the money, and the key, and leave, without pressing the button.

How's that for playing fair?
all_coholic.gif

Voted no before even reading anything else other than the first question at hand...no amount of money is worth someone's life, period...

Well, I'm thinking of all the religious threads that we get going around here and just how many step up and scream just how much they follow their faith and beliefs, yet so many would kill for money?  I'm confused...  
rock.gif
Not saying it's all the religious right voting YES, but damn, some of you must be clicking the button...

Hell, I'm NOT one of the religious right and I see that as incredibly WRONG...what a damn shame...sad state of humanity...

Chelle, it's the Monday morning coffee, I think most are pulling WWJD's chain. Have a great day
wink.gif

(dadofthree @ Jul. 09 2007,10:21) Chelle, it's the Monday morning coffee, I think most are pulling WWJD's chain. Have a great day  
wink.gif
Didn't this thread start over the weekend? Must be drunken posting
laugh.gif

Hey, I'm not losing sleep...yet another reason for me to just sit back and wonder about it all
tounge.gif

I was sleeping and had a vision you were on here messing with folks. So I got up just to mess with you. Who needs sleep. I'm thinking about a ride.

<embed src="http://plugin.smileycentral.com/http%253A%252F%252Fsmileys.smileycentral.com%252Fcat%252FF%252Ftransport.swf%253Fcode%253DF%252F1%252F354%2526partner%253DZSzeb110%255FZNfox000/transport.swf" loop="false" quality="best" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="100" height="120" name="transport" align="middle" allowScriptAccess="sameDomain" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" wmode="transparent" flashvars="code=F/1/354&partner=ZSzeb110_ZNfox000" />

Back