• yes

Votes: 94 100.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

WWJD

Donating Member
Registered
if you were given the the option of pushing a button and getting 5 billion dollars free and clear, AND killing a random person, would you?

don't be swayed by the others answers, just answer. there is no right or wrong answer. or is there? I don't know

here's a 8 minute video to watch AFTER you push the button to vote

****** WARNING!!!!! ******
VIDEOS MIGHT NOT BE WORK OR KID SAFE!!!!!!

Twighlight Zone episode
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2g9oj_tz85ep20bb

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes I would!!!

I will be the first to admit it!
wow.gif
SHOCKED.gif

What do you mean there is NO right or Wrong answer
wink.gif
! You really would just kill  
guns.gif
someone at random for money . Someone has VERY LITTLE VALUES of life. I got to go get some more  
coffee.gif
on this one
jump9.gif

hmmm...i guess i'd of screwed up....i voted yes...but only thinking of all the lives i could've saved with the money vs "one"...and yes...i'd of been willing to sacrafic my own.

but as it seems?...the devil....he don't play fair.

(proud dad @ Jul. 07 2007,10:00) That's a stupid question.......that one person could be a loved one,there's no price on life.
try telling that to the millions of sick and uninsured in our great nation...according to them?..bluecross & blueshield sorta folks have very definitive pricetags hanging on lives.

Didn't even have to think about it. I don't understand anyone who would struggle with this.

I would take the key without a doubt.

(JINKSTER @ Jul. 07 2007,16:07)
(proud dad @ Jul. 07 2007,10:00) That's a stupid question.......that one person could be a loved one,there's no price on life.
try telling that to the millions of sick and uninsured in our great nation...according to them?..bluecross & blueshield sorta folks have very definitive pricetags hanging on lives.
That is true..and sad.But I myself will not put a price tag on life.

Does not apply to terrorist or scum bags of the world.This has been a public service announcement
laugh.gif

which of you sick monkeys hit YES? ? ? hahahahah jeezzz I figured no one would

I wouldn't press it. Can't miss the money you don't have now - and give the gift of life to someone else would be fullfilling too.

the twilight zone had a good ending also, but I won't reveal it. it was different than the short

There's a movie coming out stealing this old old idea

How about half the money if you could CHOOSE the person...
rock.gif

("I have a list- they will never be missed.")
laugh.gif

and thats why you read the fine print (or find out what it is) haha.

I would not kill a random person for any amount of money. If it had said my x-wife!

Back