Purple Slice!!! (makes your bike new again...)

bjewell

Registered
Over at the Dark Side store the other day to get something for the FatBoy and I was given a sample of a new detailer called Purple Slice. The stuff is amazing on the Harley so I tried it on the Busa and it made the fairing look absolutely brand new.

This is incredible stuff, unlike any liquid detailer substance I have ever used. It is not greasy and nothing like Armorall or any of that stuff.

Run, do not walk, to whoever sells it in your area. It's that good.

And FWIW, I have no connection with the company that makes it and etc...

Purple Slice

I've used Pledge. This is a whole different ball game. Stuff made my fairing and tank look like the day I bought the bike. I keep my putts absolutely spotless so I'm probably more picky than most... For what it's worth, I brought the idea of using Lemon Pledge to this board from www.hdforums.com No one talked bout it before I brought it here as far as I know.

I've used Pledge. This is a whole different ball game. Stuff made my fairing and tank look like the day I bought the bike. I keep my putts absolutely spotless so I'm probably more picky than most... For what it's worth, I brought the idea of using Lemon Pledge to this board from HDForums.com Harley Davidson Forums No one talked bout it before I brought it here as far as I know.

Wow, U related to Al Gore:rofl: Just kidding, we love the Pledge. :cheerleader: Thanks.

Man, this place is a dump. I was just out getting the Hayabusa ready for a putt up to Tahoe tomorrow and it glowed. It's been under the cover since I cleaned it up a week ago. It hasn't looked that crisp and clean since I bought it. There is no comparison with the Pledge wax I was using, it looks like I just put a new clearcoat on it.

Price. A litte goes a long ways and they sell a small bottle for eight bucks. That'll last you for months.

So I pass on the info and all I get is a bunch of bull. Yeah, check the posts, I was the guy that brought the Pledge story here although -- as I said -- maybe another Harley rider brought it here before me because the Pledge thing absolutely started over at HDforums.

You try to share something cool with you guys to make your day a bit better and all you get is a bunch of crap, like being unkind or snarky makes you hip. So, forget it, forget the Purple Slice, go on in your own snotty little world.

I don't know why I even bother coming around here... bunch of losers.

wow...$35 a bottle it better be better than Lemon Pledge.

Its not. I used to use this stuff until I found out about pledge. It does work really really good, better than anything I have used other than Pledge. It works about 95% as good as pledge but the price makes it not worth it.

Its not. I used to use this stuff until I found out about pledge. It does work really really good, better than anything I have used other than Pledge. It works about 95% as good as pledge but the price makes it not worth it.

$24.95 per bottle of
Purple Slice +
Shipping $9.00

yes it is...............for the 32 oz bottle

$5.95
2 oz Travel Size
of Purple Slice
Shipping $2.50

I've first used pledge on my 1985 honda Magna that I bought new. in fact back then you could get non scented in a black can. and I really don't care who first came up with what I just asked for a comparison,then stated that the stuff would have to be a miracle worker for that price. if it does as good of job as you say I might try it. the problem is there is no dealer within 250 miles of my house.

come on man....you know we all give new ideas a hard time.....it's what we do:beerchug:

Back