Purple Slice!!! (makes your bike new again...)

Local shop was selling this stuff for a while last year. I got a free 2oz bottle used it once, and it sucked. I'll stick to Motul wash & wax.

Sent from my Droid

"Im the babies pappy"....lol.... this thread made me think of this scene in the movie Life with Martin and Eddie Murphy....lol
Posted via Mobile Device

Guys (and gals).....it's in the chemicals....what does this product have that makes it as outstanding as many have you have said?
Robert

Wow...someone got there panties in a bunch. I can't imagine the sheen this stuff will have...would have to be careful not to cause wrecks. Lighten up...dude :beerchug:

Are you serious? Do i need to pull out the violin and play for you?

Cause I will.

No seriously.

Alright I have no choice.
:boohoo:

For the record. No dealers even relatively close to me. I checked. Maybe one day. Its a bit pricey for me. Chillax man! Jeez. Got that thin Harley skin dont ya :laugh:
He thinks he is gods gift to something:wtf: Every time he comes around he acts like an ass clown.

Do I really have to say this guys ??? this thread is useless without pics.jpg

this thread is useless without pics.jpg

Man, this place is a dump. I was just out getting the Hayabusa ready for a putt up to Tahoe tomorrow and it glowed. It's been under the cover since I cleaned it up a week ago. It hasn't looked that crisp and clean since I bought it. There is no comparison with the Pledge wax I was using, it looks like I just put a new clearcoat on it.

Price. A litte goes a long ways and they sell a small bottle for eight bucks. That'll last you for months.

So I pass on the info and all I get is a bunch of bull. Yeah, check the posts, I was the guy that brought the Pledge story here although -- as I said -- maybe another Harley rider brought it here before me because the Pledge thing absolutely started over at HDforums.

You try to share something cool with you guys to make your day a bit better and all you get is a bunch of crap, like being unkind or snarky makes you hip. So, forget it, forget the Purple Slice, go on in your own snotty little world.

I don't know why I even bother coming around here... bunch of losers.

I for one appreciated the info. Thanx

Man, this place is a dump. I was just out getting the Hayabusa ready for a putt up to Tahoe tomorrow and it glowed. It's been under the cover since I cleaned it up a week ago. It hasn't looked that crisp and clean since I bought it. There is no comparison with the Pledge wax I was using, it looks like I just put a new clearcoat on it.

Price. A litte goes a long ways and they sell a small bottle for eight bucks. That'll last you for months.

So I pass on the info and all I get is a bunch of bull. Yeah, check the posts, I was the guy that brought the Pledge story here although -- as I said -- maybe another Harley rider brought it here before me because the Pledge thing absolutely started over at HDforums.

You try to share something cool with you guys to make your day a bit better and all you get is a bunch of crap, like being unkind or snarky makes you hip. So, forget it, forget the Purple Slice, go on in your own snotty little world.

I don't know why I even bother coming around here... bunch of losers.

Just because people asked some questions? wow
and the Al Gore comparison was hillarious!
U are too high strung dude maybe you should smoke some of that medicinal marijuana yall have out there :)

Too funny this made my day :rofl:

Thanks for the heads up on the Purple Slice. I think I'll pass on the $35/bottle price though.
Ha.............I know why he hasn't been heard of since Saturday. I live on the east side of the mountains only 13 miles from Lake Tahoe (as the crow flies) and I could not even see the mountains through the rain/snow clouds up there. He either made a quick U-turn at Placerville or he's still trying to clean up his ride if in deed he made it to Tahoe?! :whistle:

The only way I'd buy it for 35 bucks a bottle if is I set the bottle on the seat and it cleaned the bike itself.:poke: Nope, I'm lying....not even then.

The only way I'd buy it for 35 bucks a bottle if is I set the bottle on the seat and it cleaned the bike itself.:poke: Nope, I'm lying....not even then.

But it has a watermellon scent.....I still prefer lemon. My wife uses what purple slice I have left to clean her dash cuz she loves the smell.

This place sucks!
I'm sick of people trying to say that they invented microfiber cloths.

I invented them. PERIOD.

Get over yourselves people.
I'm outta here... I'm going to go hang out at gixxer.com where I'm appreciated.
:moon:

Tried a little test with Lemon Pledge and SC1 Silicone Detailer today. The Pledge is awesome, but the SC1 is amazing. Smells great too. Little pricey at $8.99 but when it says "new bike in a can" they mean it! Used the SC1 on the Arai and it looks like the day I bought it. :moon:

uhhhh i tried some grape slice...and it made the bike all sticky n stuff...i give it a big thumbs down.

I have used Purple Slice and imo it works great. I got more compliments on my bike after cleaning with Purple Slice then anything else. It is kind of expensive but it does work very well. I have not tried Pledge yet, I just can't bring myself to spray my baby with it.

Ah this thread. Until I started this mess, I hadn’t been around here for ages and forgot that Beevis and some of his sisters hang out here.

Pledge... Yeah it sometimes works great and I sincerely thought I dropped by a while back and related what I had heard on HD forums about using it on bikes. I was wrong, others were ahead of me. I did it with good intentions, the joke was on me…

Problem with Pledge is that it leaves streaks that are hard to wipe off. You don’t see them until you get the bike in the right light and then they look like hell, at least on my red Busa. I used it on my D-18 but it was a ***** to buff out by hand so I went back to Martin guitar polish or Virtuoso which is the best but hard to find.

Purple Slice. If you don't like it, fine. I don't sell it, just passing on my experience. And it's 26 bucks for what appears to be a quart of the stuff which will last a few years for me and my three bikes. Again if you don't like it whoop-de-doo. I know it made about 90 percent the hazing in the windshield of my ’07 Busa disappear. And it made the whole bike look like the day I picked it up from PCP Motorsports in August ’07. That works for me without leaving any residue or making it look greasy. If you find better stuff, or your job pouring slurpies at the food court make your funds for keeping your putt looking nice a bit problematic, then use what ya got…

Back