Purple/Black 2004

3rdbusa

Registered
<span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:purple'>Many, many mods, even new Michelin Pilot Sport tires with Metzler take offs still in great shape included. SOOO many mods and in PERFECT condition, never in rain, fell over, droped, wrecked, she is perfect. HATE to sell her she is my 3rd and I guess last Busa. All factory parts included. 3500 miles. I have enjoyed this board the help and info from all !! E-mail me at nealwiley@bellsouth.net for info if interesrted or ASK HERE. I will miss her....she will make someone very happy</span></span>
<span style='color:purple'>Mods to her
HEL Stainless Steel Brake lines. Coated black.
New brake disc front and rear, upgraded when installed SS brake lines.
Blue Flame True Carbon Fiber dual outlet cannister exhaust.
Remapped computer by Suzuki.
Smaller front sprocket.
DID High Performace Sealed Chain.
White front light lens.
Stand modification.
Rear lowering Links.
Front Pingel Lowering Links
Undertail
Hugger, not installed but included.
Dark Smoke ZG Double Bubble Windshield.
Carbon Fiber Brake and Clutch Levers.
LED tail lights, flashing stop signal.
LED rear turn signals
TRE Timing Retarder
Corbin seat
Gel handle grips
Extra set of almost new Metzeler Sport-Tec M1 tires.
All factory parts included.
New set of Michelin Power Sport Tires.</span>

<!--EDIT|3rdbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1119847694 -->

P1000181_smaller.JPG

Beautiful bike, why are you selling?
<span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:purple'>Daughter getting married, The wedding is getting past expensive.  Thought what I have saved and a loan would do, afraid not!! Im sure this sounds crazy to some but Britney is worth the sacrifice. She has been a great daughter all her life. and want the best for her. Of course she does not know why I am selling. I can replace the Busa (just not purple) or get something else (Ouch) I am almost 50, not as agile as I use to be, guess this might be my last BUSA. I have been lucky enough to ride a Hayabusa since 1999 and can say they are seconded to none.</span></span>

<!--EDIT|3rdbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1119796090 -->

P1000184_smaller.JPG

Trust me....you'll get another bike someday! I said the same thing way back when I was old and 50! Bought a Honda CBR1100XX when I was 55, a GSX-R1000 when I turned 58 and now the best of all, sil/blu 05 busa a few days before my 60th birthday! Age is just a number, don't get old before your time, lad!!!
smile.gif
If 06 or 07 brings changes to the bus.....look out, I'll be first in line with money in hand!!!

Trust me....you'll get another bike someday! I said the same thing way back when I was old and 50! Bought a Honda CBR1100XX when I was 55, a GSX-R1000 when I turned 58 and now the best of all, sil/blu 05 busa a few days before my 60th birthday! Age is just a number, don't get old before your time, lad!!!
smile.gif
If 06 or 07 brings changes to the bus.....look out, I'll be first in line with money in hand!!!
Very cool!
cool.gif

I have 2 friends just about ready to get a busa, yours looks great, I have the same bike. I will pass this on to them. Any more details will help.
Just sorry you have to let it go this way, takes strong person to do what your doing. Good things should happen to you.

Mods look like:
slip ons
undertail
corbin seat
db smoke windshield

oh and clear lenses up front

<!--EDIT|suzuki4life
Reason for Edit: None given...|1119816760 -->

CCbusa05 - I purchased my first Busa last week. I've been riding for years. I'm turning 53 next month and had a thought in the back of my mine that a Busa might be "pushing it" for my age. Thanks for the vote of confidence! I'll be right behind you (at some greater age) probably buying a new Busa a few years down the road!
biggrin.gif

smile.gif
<span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:purple'>Thanks, I pray you are right. Ride safe</span></span>
tounge.gif

<!--EDIT|3rdbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1119847773 -->

Sorry to hear about you selling the bike. Definitely looks like a beauty. Don't worry, though, you'll be back on another one.

I have 2 friends just about ready to get a busa, yours looks great, I have the same bike. I will pass this on to them. Any more details will help.
Just sorry you have to let it go this way, takes strong person to do what your doing. Good things should happen to you.
<span style='color:purple'>Mods to her.
HEL Stainless Steel Brake lines. Coated black.
New brake disc front and rear, upgraded when installed SS brake lines.
Blue Flame True Carbon Fiber dual outlet cannister exhaust.
Remapped computer by Suzuki.
Smaller front sprocket.
DID High Performace Sealed Chain.
White front light lens.
Stand modification.
Rear lowering Links.
Front Pingel Lowering Links
Undertail
Hugger, not installed but included.
Dark Smoke ZG Double Bubble Windshield.
Carbon Fiber Brake and Clutch Levers.
LED tail lights, flashing stop signal.
LED rear turn signals
TRE Timing Retarder
Corbin seat
Gel handle grips
Extra set of almost new Metzeler Sport-Tec M1 tires.
All factory parts included.
New Michelin Power Sport Tires.</span>

<!--EDIT|3rdbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1119847588 -->

Back