Punch Bug...

You all need to pick up a deck of cards an play strip poker thats a better game. :poke:

Even if you loose you still win :laugh:

You all need to pick up a deck of cards an play strip poker thats a better game. :poke:

Even if you loose you still win :laugh:

Gotta be work safe :rofl: I mean, if you're working at a strip club :whistle: but most of us with boring desk jobs will have some 'splaining to do when the boss walks by :whistle:

OMG, they have rules?! I'm pretty sure Omar sending pics from over 1100 miles away DOES NOT COUNT...

Came home tonight to one on my cell phone...a red one :rofl: This has to be against the rules!! :moon:

I read the rules, baby... It doesn't say that 1100 miles doesn't count:

"[SIZE=-1][SIZE=-1]Standard Game
[/SIZE][/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1][SIZE=-1][SIZE=-1] Now that we have established what a Punch Buggy is - what do you do when you see one? [/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE] [SIZE=-1][SIZE=-1][SIZE=-1]You say "Punch Buggy" while simultaneously belting the person you're with on the shoulder. Not hard. Just enough to make contact felt. It is not necessary to add "no punch back" when calling a Punch Buggy. Punch-backs are verboten (not allowed) and will cost you one point for each punch thrown - not to mention show you up as a spoilsport and may get you grounded. [/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE]
"

Then, the Non-contact version:

"[SIZE=-1][SIZE=-1][SIZE=-1][SIZE=-1][SIZE=-1]The "NON-CONTACT" version of Punch Buggy
[/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1][SIZE=-1][SIZE=-1][SIZE=-1][SIZE=-1][SIZE=-1] It is possible to play a non-contact version of Punch Buggy. The rules are exactly the same as for the conventional game with the exception that you don't get to hit the person you're playing with. This can be advisable if there are only two of you playing and the other person is driving. Getting hit while you're driving could be bad. Another time when you may choose to play the non-contact version would be on a school field trip where the authorities (teachers, bus monitors, or whatever) may not be Punch Buggy friendly. Use your best judgment here. I will not be held liable for you getting grounded on the bus instead of seeing the National Air and Space Museum or where ever else you may be going because the bus monitor thought you were getting too rowdy. OK? [/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE]​
"

So, the way I see it:

Omar - 2, Michelle - 0 :moon:

Oh, let her play! Have Omar teach her all about "Cooper Crash" and "Cruiser Bruiser" too :laugh: Between Omar and Ashton, my arms were sore!! :cry:

We know Cruiser Bruiser...I have a PT Cruiser! :laugh:

Back