Puma Ride'n Boots

rockadaous

mod-a-holic
Donating Member
Registered
Anyone have any feedback on these boots?

puma_desmo_boot_bl_410x410.jpg

they look great and are supposed to be very comfortable. i think it was sportrider that just reviewed them.

I've heard that for something that's not SIGNIFICANTLY different than those already offered, they're heinously over-priced.

That's what I've 'heard'.

Would love to know more...

I've seen them on their page. They were to costly for me. They have a gray pair with an orange stripe....NICE!!!!

I have read a touring boot comparo recently on a local magazine including this boot. Rough translation:

"Puma image is very fashionbable lately, and by having a pair of boots with this peculiar design you'll be noticed. Pity that they are a bit unconfortable in the toe area. Protection is quite rigid on the ankle area, and not so much on the toe. It has a side slider and waterproof membrane. The zip working could be improved."

You never know the interests behind magazine reviews, though. The models the reviewer liked most were BMW Pro-Touring and Gaerne G-RT

Wow, those look great. I wonder if it's like other Puma's that aren't made so well.
wowold.gif

I own a lot of pairs of Puma shoes that look great, but fall apart if you wear'em too much.
smile.gif

the Pumas are a great addition to the moto gear arsenal. I have the brutale- goretex and the spendy 1000's in the grey and orange logo. they are well made but are most decidedly made for the narrow foot, they are snug. Their other deficiency that I can see is that it is a lacking armor/protection for the large joint of the big toe area. I think that was a big omission.

I don't have the set in the picuture so I cant speak to those in particular but they look to fill the gap between the Puma 1000's and the brutale models. Oh, and the 1000's are a b1tch to take off, you put your foot in a neoprene sleeve which makes it an absolute chore to take them off.

They are well made but quite simply do not surpass my Sidi's so they tend to spend more time in the box than not.

I saw a pair in the mags and they were $400+ kind of spendy for a new comer

If you want a good price on puma's race boots or riding boots hit up my boy Sree @ Motoneko

Best way to reach him is his cell 1-610-931-2928 and tell him that I sent you.

Back