Need feedback/opinions on boots

Don't forget Alpinestars Web Gortex. I have a pair and they are top notch and very dry/warm. I have been in some nasty weather with those and my socks stayed completely dry.

I am liking these right now, and they look good too!:laugh:

IMG_9616.jpg

Don't forget Alpinestars Web Gortex. I have a pair and they are top notch and very dry/warm. I have been in some nasty weather with those and my socks stayed completely dry.

Just looked at them, nice boot. They worth the 240.00?

OK six boots with prices; best comfort, quality, and bang for the buck.

Teknic Defender Waterproof Boots $116.00

TCX X-Five Gore-Tex Touring Boot $215.00

TOURMASTER SOLUTION BOOTS $129.00

Alpinestars Web Gore-Tex Boots $240.00

AXO Q4 WP Touring Boot $160.00

AXO Q2 WP Touring Boot $148.00

I have been using Alpinestar SMX-5 vented and I love them. I can walk for hours with them on and it doesnt bother me.

Actually its pretty good, feels perfectly snug. But not like its choking it hehe, then again it depends how wide your foot really is. One more thing tho is if you have large calfs, like the size of tree trunks like my friend. You will have a difficult time zipping up or wont be able to.

Everyone has their favorites. Not cheap, but I got 10 yrs out of the first pair. Now wearing out the 2nd pair, and I was even thinking I should plan ahead and buy a 3rd pair for when I wear these out. :thumbsup:

sidisympatex.jpg

sidisympatex.jpg

OK six boots with prices; best comfort, quality, and bang for the buck.

Teknic Defender Waterproof Boots $116.00

TCX X-Five Gore-Tex Touring Boot $215.00

TOURMASTER SOLUTION BOOTS $129.00

Alpinestars Web Gore-Tex Boots $240.00

AXO Q4 WP Touring Boot $160.00

AXO Q2 WP Touring Boot $148.00

Alpinestars RIDGE $129.00

The Busa will never see the track, so I'm looking for a good street boot and most important is the shifter support on the left boot, also has to fit a wide foot, size 13.

Back