Pull over Kawi\'s >>

Frank Adams

Registered
thats cool falcon....
i probably would have given them some paper
work on turbo's or nitrous and told them this is what they'll need to get around
the big bad busa!!

Kawa-Loser,,C'mon guy,,relax..wa..wa..wa..yes you're right..I'm not A Cop..yeah..thats it..sure..whatever..ok..fine..yup....sure you're right. I work at a Dunkin-Donuts.

I bet you have a few points on the O'L DL right ??,,a past DWI whack..lil resentment towards Flatfoot's ??

That's ok little man..send over your DL ## I'll run your whole history for ya..I bet your Driver Abstract is a doozy :)

take a Valium and pls write back..looking foward to another Laugh Mr.Kawa-Loser

Cop161 ®

KawAbuser, ignore those posts and live an extra few months.

Do your heart a favor.

This person is not worthy of your scorn.

Out of pure boredom Ill respond by saying that I think the Cop is just pulling everyone leg, am I right?

This is Such a great Site :)

FYI-Fairly New Radar set-up in Patrol Cars Can lock you "Moving" & From Behind.

We get all the cool stuff&Toys "WE" meaning The Police.

The One The Only 161 ®

i'll bet about three or four*senior* members can't act mature for 7 days!
it just baffles me to try to understand why some of you guys have to continue to ripp on one another. i'll talk all the stupid crap you want to through e-mail but out on these boards it's not necessary.

i think it's just a matter of self control.
i'm 34 years old and i know that some of you guys are older and even wiser than i am.

especially you dirty pete.
your being a little hypocritical when just a little further up the topic you told everybody to "ignore it and learn to enjoy life" and then in return you start to join right back in there.

these boards are just as much yours as they are anybodies. so if you want them to look like they're a trailer trash site then keep on what your doing.

everybody can be pissed at me if they want to but i'll never rag anyone anymore. i've showed my concern on this for the last time.
.....frank

Yeah for sure you are not a police officer,

You are a JERK!!!!

You probably are just a Busa wannabe.

Messing with people for what they actually ride, get a life or even a real job would be a start.

Maybe you are a repressed correctional officer who is picked on by bikers.

No way man, don't do it...remember the scales of justice and all that poop.

You gotta be even handed.

NAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...............

everybody needs to understand that i'm not sideing with anyone here i'm just trying to say that i don't agree with whats been going on lately. it would just be nice if we could just clean things up and even spelling bad words..

Come on guys, I get home from a long night's work to hear everyone bashing each other? I go to this site to find out little things that **may** save my life (i.e. poss. defective cam chain tensioners, etc.) and all I hear is everyone bashing each other (or bashing FC rather). Can't we all just get along??

P.S. Don't worry FC, I'm on your side. I once thought heavily about becoming a police officer, but I decided to finish high school instead :)

Agreed, Frank.

FalconCop, one thing I am sure you are aware of (at least I hope you are) is that people have a pretty short fuse these days when it comes to arrogance or abuse of power by police officers (or any government officials for that matter).

Talking about profiling people's ass and stuff like that, even if they started with the negative stuff, it doesn't go over too well...it sounds arrogant. The average Joe sees NJ State Troopers are shooting people, and LAPD guys doing the wolfpack dance on Rodney King's head on home video.

Cops are a little bit of a breed apart, and speak a little bit different language. If you don't want some people to end up getting their fuse lit by what you say, you probably have to be a little bit politically correct. It might not be quite fair, but that's the way it is.

I agree with Frank, lets clean this site up and get back to discussing motorcycles.

Those of you who have issues/concerns about members who represent themselves as law enforcement officers, making posts such as boasting about criminal behavior, abusing authority, unprofessional conduct, etc., should not address those concerns here but at the following places:

New Jersey Department of Law and Public Safety
Division of Criminal Justice
Attn: Prosecutors and Police Dept, R&I
Hughes Justice Complex
25 Market Street - PO 085
Trenton, NJ 08625-0085
(609) 984-6500

Or E-Mail:
complaints@smtp.lps.state.nj.us

OR

Sheriff Joseph L. Ciccone
Bergen County Sheriff's Department
Bergen County Justice Complex
Hackensack, NJ 07601

Be sure to send copies of corroborative postings.

Have a nice day!

Back