Puig windscreen??

Aquaman

Banned Permanently By MC Mustang
I am looking to get a new puig windscreen,but after going on line,there are a bunch of different models to choose from.
Doublebubble,lowprofile,racing,ect...

Which is the most popular and or the most usable vs. maybe just for looks.
PS. I don't wanna look like a dork going down the road being the guy who bought the model that no-one cares for....got my drift?

Thanks

i got the double bubble in dark smoke , it all depends on what works for you , i have thought about the sport tour for longer trips

P1010004.JPG

Double bubble is the way to go. This one I got from Streetntrack, its by zero gravity.

jhklhj.JPG

Might want to check out the Double Bubble that's OEM from Suzuki ! Just a thought  
idea.gif

I'd still say Zero Gravity double bubble in Dark Smoke or smoke. Great quality, and the tints are actually grey not purple...

thanks for posting the pic of the suzuki db. i ordered one today. also ordered a sport touring from street & track

I purchased a clear/smoke puig double bubble. From a few feet away it looks great, but on closer inspection you see all the imperfections. It's definitely defective. On the positive note, my vendor realizes this quality issue with the others he has and will have a new screen drop shipped to me from a different distributor than the one that sold him that second rate lot.
mad.gif

Back