puig touring windscreen

Cerberus, Did it rattle very badly? I like sport touring kind but when I see you comment that you have to put a tape in the bottom - it makes me think twice now. Perhaps I should consider DB instead?

I had to put two layers of tape on the bottom of my Zero Gravity BD to keep it from rattling too.

Is it double sided foamed tape?
I would hate it if it started to melt over a period of time when subjected to hot weather.
Good to have this info.

Never been a fan of the appearance of the sport touring WS's. Have a Puig Dbl Bubble here and love it. Noticeable difference from stock and looks good to boot. Different view then what others usually show...

New view of Puig n Gauges.jpg

Is it double sided foamed tape?
I would hate it if it started to melt over a period of time when subjected to hot weather.
Good to have this info.

No, just a couple of layers of black electrical tape. You can't even see it when the windshield is on.

No, just a couple of layers of black electrical tape. You can't even see it when the windshield is on.

+1

The rattle wasn't bad, I just noticed it at low speeds. Once it had some air pressure at higher speeds, no problems.

I was wondering if anyone knows where i can find a Puig touring windscreen? I have been looking all over for one with no luck. I can't even find a listing for one. Anyones help would be greatly appreciated.

Although the Puig DB is one of the best you have to tuck in to make it work. At the same time if you are reasonably big the wind hits your shoulders. Not the most comfy cruise. I installed a Puig DB and took it off after a 5 km ride.
Its still lying around somewhere.

Go for a cruiser screen you wont be sorry!.
Pine

Last edited:
Back