Public Apology

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
It's been a long long week and a lot has happenned on the site this past week. I have the best moderators and friends here and look to them to keep me straight and true. I spoke with KS-Waterbug on the phone today and if he says that EXTREMEFUN1300 is sincerly a good guy then thats the way it is. I emailed EXTREMEFUN1300 today and we just got off the phone where I apologized to him and put all of his post back online the way they were before I removed them. Matt is a good guy and accepted my apology.

I have said it many times over the years, I'm just a simple man. I make mistakes everyday and I try to make them right.

Matt thanks for working this out with me and please accept my public apology.

Captain

beerchug.gif

You've always been a stand-up guy Doug. And a real man admits when he makes a mistake. This is the integrity that keep the people here stay here.

I hope there are no hard feelings Matt. It takes just as big of a man to truely accept an appology as it does to truely give on

this is part of why i like this place...things get worked out in a civil manner instead of people cussing each other out and talking about each other's momma's for two months...
beerchug.gif
to both of you

(KROOZER @ Sep. 29 2006,12:39) WOW! This is some forum. A place with REAL people.  
bowdown.gif
they aren't real... you should have taken the other pill.

You made your choice.. live with it.

get it? lol

Captain

I appreciate the email and phone conversation, thank you.  I understand now how and why things happened the way they did, and I apologize for the misunderstanding.  I'm glad we had the chance to talk, thank you.  Also wanted to send special thanks to Sonny for helping us work things out, ks-waterbug is good people...or bug  
super.gif

Matt

beerchug.gif

Actions like this are why this sight is soooo great! Glad to hear you guys worked it out!
bowdown.gif
beerchug.gif

Back