Psn network down.

aLLsTaR617

Registered
Read that some hacker did it, because of a lawsuit on a fellow hacker, but Sony's claiming it's just a server problem.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thanks for the heads up! my son and i were trying to log onto little big planet earlier today and couldn't figure out why it didn't work.

So True nothing like having the poor soldering issues and the overheating problems and the red ring of death ......... Oh wait you said Ps3 :poke:

Right so what you meant to say was melting cases, not reading cds, and blinking red lights instead of a ring for the PS3? :laugh:

Sound like kawisuky and assbox are on the same page :)

A new survey published in Game Informer's print edition indicates the Xbox 360 failure rate has climbed to a shocking 54.2%. The magazine surveyed nearly 5000 readers, asking them about their experience dealing with broken consoles.

Here are their findings:

Console failure rate

Xbox 360 – 54.2%
Playstation 3 – 10.6%
Wii – 6.8%

Percentage of console owners who suffered a second hardware failure after the original repair.

Xbox 360 – 41.2%
Playstation 3 – 14.7%
Wii – 11%

Percentage of people who rate their customer service experience "very helpful"

Nintendo – 56.1%
Sony – 51.1%
Microsoft – 37.7%

Percentage of respondents whose friends have had console hardware failures.

Xbox 360 – 69.9%
Playstation 3 – 12.4%
Wii – 6%

Funny thing about that survey. They should survey how many people that have actually had problems with their xbox, (myself included) STILL PREFER xboxlive to PSN.

I have both. PSN SUCKS compared to XboxLive. Hands down.

P.S. the graphics are better on 360 :moon::moon::moon:

:rofl: :stirpot:

Sound like kawisuky and assbox are on the same page :)

A new survey published in Game Informer's print edition indicates the Xbox 360 failure rate has climbed to a shocking 54.2%. The magazine surveyed nearly 5000 readers, asking them about their experience dealing with broken consoles.

Here are their findings:

Console failure rate

Xbox 360 – 54.2%
Playstation 3 – 10.6%
Wii – 6.8%

Percentage of console owners who suffered a second hardware failure after the original repair.

Xbox 360 – 41.2%
Playstation 3 – 14.7%
Wii – 11%

Percentage of people who rate their customer service experience "very helpful"

Nintendo – 56.1%
Sony – 51.1%
Microsoft – 37.7%

Percentage of respondents whose friends have had console hardware failures.

Xbox 360 – 69.9%
Playstation 3 – 12.4%
Wii – 6%

Surveys are BS and i never trust them. Usually always bias.

I do agree with the customer service thing though :laugh: xbox SUCKS with that.

You hear of more xboxs breaking because people run them into the ground playing them 24/7 :laugh: xbox has a way higher gamer nerd addiction rate so therefore their consoles are put through many gaming marathons

I have both, I've never played the X-Box... in fact, it isn't even plugged in. PS-3 has been played a handful of times. Mostly gets used as a blue ray player.

I am on my second PS3 though. My original release day PS3 bit it. I have a slim now.

Computer gaming is where it's at. :thumbsup:

Apocalyps3.jpg

I have all of the latest consoles and quite frankly, I only use my PS3 for Sony exclusives. For online play, XBL is the only way to go.
So many of the Sony fanboys love to go on and on about how their online play is free of charge....well, you get what you pay for, don't you?! :whistle:

Computer gaming is where it's at. :thumbsup:

No. PC gaming is for elitist nerds, and is a dying genre.

Console vs PC 2.jpg

Console vs PC.jpg

Funny thing about that survey. They should survey how many people that have actually had problems with their xbox, (myself included) STILL PREFER xboxlive to PSN.

Agreed. I'm on my 3rd 360 and still use it waaaaayyyyy more than my PS3. Hell, my wife uses the PS3 more than I do....to record "The Bold and The Beautiful".

Apocalyps3.jpg

Console vs PC 2.jpg

Console vs PC.jpg

Back