PSN is up, Oh It's down again.

newman

Registered
Changed my password on PSN a couple of days ago, now saw on TV that there was a security hole "there words" in the new registration program and whoever hacked the network in the first place could get your new password if they had your email address and birth date so PSN is back down again. Just tried to log in to PSN about 2-50 PM here in England and it is down again.

Im getting handfulls of garbage teams on Call of Duty right now. Im about to start getting angry :tantrum:

While I love COD I think the most kills I've ever gotten in a game was like 15! :(
Any arcade game from the 80s I rule but these young punks jumping around with their machine guns peeve the crap outta me! This is why I'm most happy to have reached level 27 last night and unlocked the L96.

Now it's time for some...
alexis.jpg

Well, when you can sit at home and play against 4 year olds Russell... :whistle:

Yeah right! I dont know what was wrong. My last 5 games are bad. I never get under a 3 usually. And Imm not being cocky. I was on my lunch break playing. Gotta love grass week for the rifle range :beerchug:

Sent from my rooted HTC EVO 4G using Tapatalk.

Back